No announcement yet.

A smarter Khan... Unbeatable?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by kiaba360 View Post
    I think if Khan set his offense off the jab, he would be a difficult fighter to deal with. He needs to stop depending on his speed so much and utilize his other attributes.
    I agree with this^^^^^

Comment

Wladimir was beaten up badly, he is fine now.
      But like I said, he had things working for him.

He had a stupid Khan like expression on his face though when he lost to Brewster.

Like a really really weird one lol.

Comment

lol at unbeatable... but he wouldn't get his ass kicked as much if he didn't fight like an idiot

Comment

A smarter Khan... Unbeatable?

LOL A smarter ****** is not a ******. If my aunt had balls she would be my uncle.

Intelligence inside and outside the ring has never been Amir Khan's strong suit. The guy is THICK and has a ****** dunce level ring IQ and that is not going to change because God and Hunter can't put in what God or in Khan's case Allah left out. What Khan can do is listen to Hunter and follow instructions but think on his feet NO WAY. If he has not demonstrated that he can think on his feet already it is not happening.

Comment

If you give him bhop's ring iq, floyds defense, valero's aresenal, nonito's power, and froch's chin- unbeatable

Comment

Originally posted by goblin213 View Post
              With a jab like his, he should be fighting like Monzon, Holmes, or Hearns and not like Pacquiao.
              I agree in a sense...but those dudes packed that eraser....one hitter quitter type power...AK doesn't have that power

Comment

Originally posted by Walt Liquor View Post
                If you give him bhop's ring iq, floyds defense, valero's aresenal, nonito's power, and froch's chin- unbeatable
                the recipe for GOAT!

Comment

We'll find out soon enough if Khan can change and fight smarter. I'm not sure he can. If he can, he is very talented and has all the heart in the world. He can be damn good.

Comment

Have you seen Khans footwork? Have you seen his chin? His defense? His lack of any fighting ability from the inside?

Amir Khan is a flawed fighter. He does very few things right in the ring. Him and the word unbeatable, under any criteria is laughable.

Comment

amir khan never has and never will be anything close to unbeatable. he has too many irreparable flaws, and no trainer will make him any better than he already is. he might get better defense and better "smarts" from virgil, but when the shit hits the fan, he is gonna be the same amateurish khan, with the same bravado that he thinks he has that makes him super tough and invincible, but instead it makes him what he is, which is a B- fighter with good handspeed, and that'll never change...

Comment

Working...
                      X