• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Walt Liquor View Post
    stop bothering me, im listening to shi t like this

Yea that's what I thought.

Comment

• Originally posted by Derranged View Post
      Good luck to you as well. That's gonna be a tough one. In all honesty, I'm 50/50 on who's gonna win. Despite SF being the favorite.
      Supposed to be some weather coming in the Nor-Cal area. Might get ugly. I see a low scoring, sloppy game. If Eli has the ball with 1:30 left, and a chance to win....

Comment

• Originally posted by Derranged View Post
        Yea that's what I thought.
        who's scheming, who's the angel who's the demon who's the rich jew fiendin

Comment

• This is all I got to say about it.....

Comment

• Yo pea... Check out audi s6s on youtube lemme know what you think... Id embed vids but the ipad makes it a pain in the ass..

Comment

• Originally posted by reedickyaluss View Post
              Yo pea... Check out audi s6s on youtube lemme know what you think... Id embed vids but the ipad makes it a pain in the ass..
              look at reed. Ole name droppin Ipads on a muthaphucka, lol. I'm right on it...

Gawwwwwdaaaaamn.....

Comment

• Well its a good reason otherwise i shoulda been postim for u....

I like that **** man.. V10 awd...

Comment

Well its a good reason otherwise i shoulda been postim for u....

I like that **** man.. V10 awd...
                  ****, the Germans are doing muscle car's just about as well as us. I forgot to tell ya, when I was picking up that Poly Sci out in Palo Alto, there was a Mclaren dealership about 2 miles south of the Stanford Campus. Saw not 2, but 3 SLS come roaring out of there. The show room has one of these...

Comment

• Omfg that **** is nuts

Comment

Omfg that **** is nuts
                      Yeah, the couple I was moving lived maybe 5 blocks off El Camino Real, and they lived in some busted up apartments. I swear, every time I'd walk out with something to load on the truck, some kind of AMG car would come roaring buy. It really started to hurt my feelings, lol. "Damn. I done ****ed up."

Comment

Working...
                      X