• Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Walt Liquor View Post
    congrats der! you deserve the finest cognac in the land
    Thanks. I might just have some.

Comment

• Originally posted by Derranged View Post
      Thanks. I might just have some.

Remy is the only of the three major cognac brands in the states that is made in the most prestigous area of cognac. But congrats seriously on the negative. I had a good friend that came back positive on.

Comment

Remy is the only of the three major cognac brands in the states that is made in the most prestigous area of cognac. But congrats seriously on the negative. I had a good friend that came back positive on.
        Sorry to hear that. Yea, I was actually prepared to make a farewell thread I heard it was a tumor..

But the problem remains.. If it aint me brain, what the thell is wrong with me??

Comment

Sorry to hear that. Yea, I was actually prepared to make a farewell thread I heard it was a tumor..

But the problem remains.. If it aint me brain, what the thell is wrong with me??
          check this out, we were drinking at this spot until like 3, he drove home drunk and flipped his car. paramedics got there first and took him so he didn't get a dui. in the hospital they found a huge tumor in hi brain they think he has since birth, he was 32.

he was all f'd up during treatment.

I'm not a doctor and I don't know what your symptoms are so I'll give only one bit of advice.

Some people are just crazy. They just want you on their drugs.

Comment

check this out, we were drinking at this spot until like 3, he drove home drunk and flipped his car. paramedics got there first and took him so he didn't get a dui. in the hospital they found a huge tumor in hi brain they think he has since birth, he was 32.

he was all f'd up during treatment.

I'm not a doctor and I don't know what your symptoms are so I'll give only one bit of advice.

Some people are just crazy. They just want you on their drugs.
            Wow thats messed up.

How is he now?

Im drinking. On a tuesday night..

Comment

• Drunk on a Tuesday night.

Been a bit since I done that.

Comment

Drunk on a Tuesday night.

Been a bit since I done that.
                Me too ! ... drinking Sol and Dos X .... with my bro and a friend,,,, watching the TIVO'd Man U vs AC Milan game

Comment

• Bumper cars.

Comment

• Someone school me on darks vs. lights, beating hangovers, body mass to alcohol level and good drinks to get bitches ****ed up.

Comment

• Dark beers are better in my opinion but nothing beats a refreshing pale lager on a summers day. Good ales that I would recommend if you can pick them up in the states would be spitfire, old speckled hen, 6x, tangle foot.

If you drink a lot then hangovers are hard to avoid. I guess clear spirits such as vodka and gin mixed with fruit juice is your best bet. I recently got recommended to mix vodka with Tropicana orange, strawberry and banana and it's some good ****.

In terms of getting a girl wasted I usually just pour outrageously generous measures of what ever I'm drinking or ask if she wants to partake in having shots of absinthe. It usually does the trick.
                      Last edited by Mushroom; 02-17-2010, 10:20 AM.

Comment

Working...
                      X