Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I think Peter would beat Wlad in a rematch...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by lennon View Post
    If he can avoid Klits hugging tactics as seen below then he has a chance.
    At least clinching, which is legal, doesn't cause permanent brain damage, unlike your boy's fouls.

Comment

Originally posted by Derranged View Post
      You guys are knackers arent ya??? Goin to the English counties collecting money?? I might have gotten that wrong/...
      It's all news to me, slut munch.

Comment

he has a shot.. but i think Wlad wins a UD

Comment

Peter has impoved some but Klitschko will still beat him. Klitschko has one bad night but still beats Ibragimov and everyone is busting on him. Its going to be interesting stuff in hw division now, Vitali Klitschko wants to fight Peter while everyone wants Wladimir to fight Peter. Vitali vs Peter will make for a much better fight with both guys throwing bombs and not backing down I hope it happens

Comment

Both men do get rocked when they get hit its truely a pick em fight, if we want this to be a legit unification fight a fight that produces the True heavyweight champion we need to have a sharp ref in there who will limit the rabbit punches, and notice the difference between a rabbit punch and a shot that is landed due to the other fighter turning away from the shot, a ref who will also ensure that we dont get a night of clinching from wlad as well, Were on gods earth is mills lane when you need him?

Comment

Peter will BEAT wlad the next time they FIGHT....

yall forget he almost KNOCK HIM OUT..THE 1ST TIME THEY FOUGHT..

Comment

Originally posted by Leo Pradun View Post
                Peter has impoved some but Klitschko will still beat him. Klitschko has one bad night but still beats Ibragimov and everyone is busting on him. Its going to be interesting stuff in hw division now, Vitali Klitschko wants to fight Peter while everyone wants Wladimir to fight Peter. Vitali vs Peter will make for a much better fight with both guys throwing bombs and not backing down I hope it happens
                Peter has improved some, but I think Wlad has improved more. I see a repeat of the first fight, minus the illegal knockdowns, or Wlad stops him if he catches him like he did in the 12th (left hook I think it was.)

Comment

Originally posted by lennon View Post
                  If he can avoid Klits hugging tactics as seen below then he has a chance.
                  instead of showing peter's brief moments how about showing the majority of the fight where wlad is busting him up from the outside. we dont exactly win fights by clicnhing aye?

Comment

Originally posted by Horus View Post
                    Peter will BEAT wlad the next time they FIGHT....

yall forget he almost KNOCK HIM OUT..THE 1ST TIME THEY FOUGHT..
                    by looking at your grammer are you sure youre not actually related to caveman sam peter?

Comment

Originally posted by gavinz1970 View Post
                      At least clinching, which is legal, doesn't cause permanent brain damage, unlike your boy's fouls.
                      holding actually aint legal, but its definitly better than rabbitpunching

Comment

Working...
                      X