No announcement yet.

Mystical stuff

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mystical stuff

i've done this levitation trick before as i'm sure many or you have. was anyone aware that there is an actual net loss of weight while performing the levitation? my research on the internet says "yes"

This article http://www.keelynet.com/energy/gestalt.htm says;

Weight Vanishes - Can Breathing Exercises Overcome Gravity?

Sixty pounds of human weight suddenly and mysteriously vanished the other day. Where did it go?

Nearly everyone is familiar with the lifting game in which four persons, after breathing deeply in unison, lift a fifth person easily with their fingertips.

The lifters always agree that the subject seems to have lost weight. Does the subject actually lose weight, or is it an illusion? To seek the answer, five persons recently tried the experiment on the platform of a sensitive scale.

At the outset, the combined weight of the experimenters was 712 pounds, but when the lift was made, according to Hereward Carrington, Ph.D., research officer of the American Psychical Institute, "these surprising results were noted: On the first and second trials, there was a loss of weight amounting to 52 pounds. On the third, fourth and fifth lifts, 60 pounds were lost."

has anyone tested the "weight loss" theory?

I thought I was a geek!

Comment

Working...
    X