Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Out of all the wife beaters in the world why is Chris brown so hated after all these.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by *Boss Lady* View Post
    I get what you mean about the provoking, but most people try to push buttons when they argue no?

To be fair (and no disrespect) but those girls sound like they aren't all there if they are going to push a man to hit them.
    You don't know the half one time I woke up and this chick was holding a knife to my throat. All because she suspected I was cheating with a co-worker.

My rules in a relationship is simple you raise your voice, I give you a warning to watch your tone. If you continue I leave before a confrontation occurs.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxingtech718v2 View Post
      You don't know the half one time I woke up and this chick was holding a knife to my throat. All because she suspected I was cheating with a co-worker.

My rules in a relationship is simple you raise your voice, I give you a warning to watch your tone. If you continue I leave before a confrontation occurs.
      I am a loud person when I get angry, so I do have the tendency to yell in an argument. But I wouldn't get physical with a man.

And to the last bit of your post, that is definitely fair enough.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxingtech718v2 View Post

damn, i always find the chicks who are ****ed in the head that can **** real good, real talk.

Comment

Originally posted by heat27 View Post
          Lol every cm punk fan and wrestling fan knows this
          The guy is a huge fan of austin

You thought the twitter beef was real? Lol
          Not really a punk fan or paid any kind of attention to wrestling in like 10 years....

Comment

cuz hes black

Comment

Inafter fake sex stories and racebaiting

Comment

bobby brown is gonna be the new most hated...

Comment

It's because he beat up Rihanna. Plus people feel like he wasn't remorseful "enough" whatever the hell that means. I find it pretty.....interesting...that 3 years later it's some sort of travesty that he can win a Grammy. Like what does winning a Grammy FOR MUSIC have to do with what he did 3 years ago?

Comment

Originally posted by *Boss Lady* View Post
                    1) Just because someone uses WORDS donesn't give anyone the right to use VIOLENCE.

2) I am stunned @ the bold. To imply that a woman wants to get he face punched in simply to watch her boyfriend get arrested is disturbing and sick. I cannot believe that anyone would have that view.
                    I've seen and heard of too many instances where just this occurs. Woman provokes man. Man tries to get away. Woman grabs man. Gets in man's face. Man raises his voice. Woman says "Oh you're gonna hit me. Hit me! Hit me!" while slapping at man. Man punches woman. Woman calls cops. Man gets arrested. Woman gets a moment's satisfaction from seeing this. Woman bails man out. And the cycle continues.

Comment

Originally posted by -The Glove- View Post
                      I've seen and heard of too many instances where just this occurs. Woman provokes man. Man tries to get away. Woman grabs man. Gets in man's face. Man raises his voice. Woman says "Oh you're gonna hit me. Hit me! Hit me!" while slapping at man. Man punches woman. Woman calls cops. Man gets arrested. Woman gets a moment's satisfaction from seeing this. Woman bails man out. And the cycle continues.
                      In my opinion that isn't abuse though, that is some dumb b1tch thinking she's a dude. I feel no sympathy for 'women' like that. I may be a tomboy and sort of mouthy (ok, very mouthy) but I would never pull **** like that.

I'll say this; if she slaps you more than twice and gets her teeth knocked out. She got what she asked for.

Comment

Working...
                      X