Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Does Manny Pacquaio set a good example for Filipino people and their culture?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Does Manny Pacquaio set a good example for Filipino people and their culture?

First of all I despise Mayweather and I'm not crazy about Pacquiao either. The overrated Mayweather acts like a dumb animal and Pacquaio is just plain stupid. Neither are the best fighters in the world. That belongs to the more deserving Wladimir Klitschko and older brother Vitali. So I think it's a fair question.

Manny Pacquiao is too dumb to handle his finances correctly

Manny Pacquiao is associates himself with drug dealers and hit men

Manny Pacquaio is illiterate

Manny Pacquaio has a 4th grade education

Manny Pacquiao cheats on his wife

Manny Pacquiao is a congressman who can't read

Fire away Mates!

the klits dominate the worst HW division in history

Comment

uh oh.........

Comment

manny p eats puppies

Comment

Yes he does. Haven't you read anything good about the Pacman? Apparently not because you have a need to ask a very stupid question and start a so-called "bait" thread. JAT

Comment

Originally posted by Lady Fan View Post
            Yes he does. Haven't you read anything good about the Pacman? Apparently not because you have a need to ask a very stupid question and start a so-called "bait" thread. JAT

Sorry to burst your bubble mate, but when your people skip church on Sunday to worship an imperfect human being and go as far as electing an uneducated man to congress it says a lot about your country and culture. No better than blacks. They thrive on thug culture and dumb atheletes.It's a fair question. I don't like Mayweather and I despise black athletes and their culture. So it's fair to balance things out a bit. I'm sick of hearing about Pacquiao too. Why not mention the Klitschko's? Educated and clean living. That's class!
            Last edited by FenechJeff; 09-15-2011, 02:13 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by FenechJeff View Post
              Sorry to burst your bubble mate, but when your people skip church on Sunday to worship an imperfect human being and go as far as electing an uneducated man to congress it says a lot about your country and culture. No better than blacks. They thrive on thug culture and dumb atheletes.It's a fair question. I don't like Mayweather and I despise black athletes and their culture. So it's fair to balance things out a bit. I'm sick of hearing about Pacquiao too. Why not mention the Klitschko's? Educated and clean living. That's class!
              Reported for racism.

Comment

Originally posted by Luis Resto View Post
                manny p eats puppies
                Indeed he does. I also never understood eating a duck fetus?

Comment

Comment

I think at his core Manny Pacquiao has a gangster mentality and is a liar, cheater and thief. The nice guy persona is a character that he has created and is not who he really is.

He can not handle finances and cheats on his wife. He is also almost without a doubt a steroid abuser. This is an athlete who REFUSES to take a random blood test. No, I do not think he is a positive role model.

If he were a good family man who did not cheat on his wife and have bastard children that he refuses to help raise, and got an education he would be more respectable. But as a man of infidelity, child neglect, illiterate, a liar (countless lies told to the media), and a cheater, it is hard to see him as a good example.

Comment

Working...
                    X