Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Shane Mosley stuns Pacquaio 1:32 seconds into Round 1...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Deedubbzz07 View Post
    Dude relax. I was simply implying that Pac tends to turn it up when he gets hit flushed. This usually leads to an exchange which Usually ends with Pac winning that exchange. No one ever said he cant get hurt.
    I know you were man
    i just wanted to be childish for a sec
    Im just hoping for a nice war for like 5-6 rounds then who ever wins (couch cough pac) so be it

Comment

Sorry but I am a Mosely fan... And for the past decade I've watched him fight begging him to do something spectacular in the ring.... 1:32 of the first round hes gonna be too tight to do much of anything... After that hes gonna be receiving punches from all angles...

I'm sorry but the Margarito win was a result of the Handwrap scandal... Margarito was mentally out of his game...

Comment

Originally posted by Walterson View Post
        What HAPPENS NEXT people?!!!

And why???!!!
        Bob Arum stands up in the crowd and gives Shane the throat slash sign.

Comment

Originally posted by llamas1 View Post
          Sorry but I am a Mosely fan... And for the past decade I've watched him fight begging him to do something spectacular in the ring.... 1:32 of the first round hes gonna be too tight to do much of anything... After that hes gonna be receiving punches from all angles...

I'm sorry but the Margarito win was a result of the Handwrap scandal... Margarito was mentally out of his game...
          Always making excuses.

He was mentally out of his game soon as Mosley caught him with that bodyshot.

I'm sorry but the whipping Shane put on Tony had nothing to do with some hand-wrapping scandal.

Shane had more on his mind than Tony.

Comment

pacquiao will probably knock him out

Comment

Shane is coming into this fight with one hand and one type of Punch............Overhand Right. Can he catch Pac and hurt him??????? Yes. But in order to put Pac away, he better find his gotdamn Left Hand(Hook), or Shane's daddy is gonna get in the ring and hand Shane's birth certificate directly to Manny after the fight's over.

Comment

Mosley stuns Pac then it becomes a war for one more round. Shane gasses in the third while Pac peppers him from all angles until the 9th where Brother Naazim throws in a white towel.

Shane, confused from the battery of punches, thinks the towel is from the sparring he did with Naazim and moves away from the towel while Pac hits him with a 40 punch combo.

All of a sudden Michael Buffer screams "UUULLLTTRRRRAAAAA COOOOMMMBBBOOOOO!"

Pac then knocks Shane out of the ring into Al Bernstein, Antonio Tarver, and Gus Johnson. The crowd goes freaking wild.

Jim Grey then asks Pac after the fight, "Are you going to fight Floyd next?"

Pac then responds, "Ahhh, you know, ahhhh, I'd like to pight Ployd but ahhh, you know, it all depends on my promoter."

Comment

he starts shaking like he just stepped out of antarctican waters.

Comment

It would answer Pac's prayer. The last thing he wants is a 1 sided fight. He loves to fight, and loves a challenge.

Comment

Originally posted by Seleção No. 13 View Post
                      I'll be different.

Pacquiao collapses.

id say your alittle different! some day dream you had there. Pac collapses in the corner wearing khans drawls. lmbo

Comment

Working...
                      X