Collapse
No announcement yet.

Zab Super Judah being shown in the UK?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Zab Super Judah being shown in the UK?

they show so many weak fights over here, please tell me the Judah fight will be televised.

Welll its on Espn friday fight nights in US so it will be on ESPN UK

Comment

Originally posted by Irish Hitman View Post
      Welll its on Espn friday fight nights in US so it will be on ESPN UK
      You sure? In the past I don't recall them following that procedure. Maybe they've changed in the past couple of months though.

Comment

Originally posted by Clegg View Post
        You sure? In the past I don't recall them following that procedure. Maybe they've changed in the past couple of months though.
        Theres ''ESPN America'' now that shows live from America i think. I remember seeing Friday Night Fights on it

Comment

Yep just Checked on my Sky,its on ESPN channel 417 @ 1 am Saturday Morning.

Comment

Damn, i'm not subscribed to ESPN

Comment

Thanks so much bro, that means I can record on my planner and just watch it the next day when I wake up,

no rubbish streams at stupid o'clock in the morning, no going on Video trading block all day waiting for someone to upload the fight and at the same time trying not to find out the result.

This is great news, cant wait to see Zab back at his best division, he has been a beast in training and looks in "super" shape.

Comment

Sweet!
                hhhh

Comment

Originally posted by lyrical View Post
                  Thanks so much bro, that means I can record on my planner and just watch it the next day when I wake up,

no rubbish streams at stupid o'clock in the morning, no going on Video trading block all day waiting for someone to upload the fight and at the same time trying not to find out the result.

This is great news, cant wait to see Zab back at his best division, he has been a beast in training and looks in "super" shape.
                  Its repeating at 11am Saturday morning too

Comment

is he actually fighting anyone good? his last fight was a non-event

Comment

Working...
                    X