Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

REVEALED!!!The Real Reason McCain Lost!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [LMAO!] REVEALED!!!The Real Reason McCain Lost!!

FAIL!!!

Not only did McCain lose for choosing Palin....But he also tried to make us believe he listened to Reggaeton and pal'd around with Daddy Yankee in his spare time.

Originally posted by MindBat View Post
    FAIL!!!

Not only did McCain lose for choosing Palin....But he also tried to make us believe he listened to Reggaeton and pal'd around with Daddy Yankee in his spare time.
    Green Karma!

dandy yankeeee is trash!

did u see him on punk'd trying to act hard on the radio show hhaahaha LOSER

Comment

I guess he was looking to score some Latino votes with that, but that didn't work.

Comment

Originally posted by TheGR8TESTOAT View Post
        Green Karma!

dandy yankeeee is trash!

did u see him on punk'd trying to act hard on the radio show hhaahaha LOSER
        Nah, didn't catch that.

I don't hate DY. He's been successful at what he's doing. More power to him.

I'm just tripping on the campaign strategy planned and executed by Team McCain.

The people are finally conceding that that campaign was derailing from the start with arguments between McCain and Palin..

Comment

McCain trying to be hip. Someone should of shot his campaign strategist.

Comment

Originally posted by VERSATILE2K9 View Post
            McCain trying to be hip. Someone should of shot his campaign strategist.
            No doubt. His campaign strategist was running out ideas from the get go.

The world was already convinced that Obama was the man from the beginning.

Comment

Originally posted by MindBat View Post
              Nah, didn't catch that.

I don't hate DY. He's been successful at what he's doing. More power to him.

I'm just tripping on the campaign strategy planned and executed by Team McCain.

The people are finally conceding that that campaign was derailing from the start with arguments between McCain and Palin..
              if a daddd yankeee song comes on the radio i tend to grab my radio and throw it out the window as far as i can chuck it!

Comment

Originally posted by TheGR8TESTOAT View Post
                if a daddd yankeee song comes on the radio i tend to grab my radio and throw it out the window as far as i can chuck it!
                is this how you guys really talk?

pretty fukn fruity if u ask me

Comment

What if McCain was on stage with Snoop and he started C walkin for votes with the blue doo rag on his head.

Comment

Originally posted by VERSATILE2K9 View Post
                    What if McCain was on stage with Snoop and he started C walkin for votes with the blue doo rag on his head.
                    He would've beaten Obama in a landslide....Lol!

Comment

Working...
                    X