No announcement yet.

Canelo-Khan. Not nearly as bad as Floyd-JMM

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by BennyST View Post

Not that I want to get between you two, but that's a pretty bizarre statement to make NE. Hypocritical you think? Bit egocentric maybe?

You accuse a guy of basically being a childish imbecile for saying "Why u on my dick so much?" right after you very wittily accuse him of taking it up the ass from Floyd. I'd go so far as to say that's college level stuff right there! You even, and this is real high brow shakespearean stuff here, take a shot at Floyd himself for having a small dick.

It was good. You really outdid him in the witty insult department there mate. Made him look like a real inbred yokel compared to your university educated 'bum ****ing' and 'small dick' insults.

pointing out that he was being childish with his choice of words wasn't the point of the reply. college doe

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr. Punch-Out!! View Post
      You're not referring to one of those times when Canelo was trying to lure Floyd in and Floyd wouldn't fall for it, right? I don't think Floyd actually hurt Canelo, let alone enough to make him end up on the ropes. Canelo was obviously trying to find some way to counter Floyd and after he realized it wasn't working, he was like "forget it" and just got off the ropes.
      There were times where Alvarez would take a hard shot, back up, and Mayweather would move forward on him and keep landing hard shots. That's the reason Alvarez was backed up onto the ropes in the 10th. He took a hard, clean right hand, moved backwards, and Mayweather proceeded to whip his ass for a minute straight on the ropes.

There were times in that fight when Mayweather moved forward on Alvarez and smacked him around. It's just a fact. Whether you want to call that walking him down or not, I don't care.

Comment

• Originally posted by New England View Post
        pointing out that he was being childish with his choice of words wasn't the point of the reply. college doe
        Missed the point there didn't ya fella.

So you 'point out his stupidity' by replying to him about having a '9th grade reading level' while you bring up the very clever insults of 'bum ****ing' and 'small dicks'.

Get it? Hence, the word 'basically' even thrown in there to clarify that the point you brought up above was an extra point on top.

College errr, doe.

Ego is a funny thing.

Comment

Not that I want to get between you two, but that's a pretty bizarre statement to make NE. Hypocritical you think? Bit egocentric maybe?

You accuse a guy of basically being a childish imbecile for saying "Why u on my dick so much?" right after you very wittily accuse him of taking it up the ass from Floyd. I'd go so far as to say that's college level stuff right there! You even, and this is real high brow shakespearean stuff here, take a shot at Floyd himself for having a small dick.

It was good. You really outdid him in the witty insult department there mate. Made him look like a real inbred yokel compared to your university educated 'bum ****ing' and 'small dick' insults.

Meh... It's deeper than that. Dude is a sore loser. He made an idoitic comment as displayed in b00g13man's sig, I called him out on his stupidity and he's been butthurt and stalking me since. The stalking has resulted in several thread derailings. Im just sitting back and enjoying his epic meltdown because his internet reputation means so much to him.

Comment

• Neither are as bad as DLH-Pacquiao, but the little guy won so it doesn't matter.

Comment

Missed the point there didn't ya fella.

So you 'point out his stupidity' by replying to him about having a '9th grade reading level' while you bring up the very clever insults of 'bum ****ing' and 'small dicks'.

Get it? Hence, the word 'basically' even thrown in there to clarify that the point you brought up above was an extra point on top.

College errr, doe.

Ego is a funny thing.

the insults are not the point of the thread. calling him childish was not the point of the post. i don't care if you perceive a measure of hypocrisy where an insignificant aspect of a thread is concerned. calling out that he was saying i was "on his dick" about something monumentally stupid, which deserved correcting, was the point of the thread. to focus was not that his rhetoric was childish. it's that his evaluation of the boxing was off. was critiquing content, not style. that's clear if you read more than one post in the thread.

he said floyd mayweather walked canelo down. it was a monumentally stupid comment, and shows a complete lack of what's going on in a boxin gmathc

collegedoe

what'd i do to intimidate you, anwyay? a lot of these guys don't liek that i'm educated, successful, etc, because they aren't. you're bringing in a lot of baggage, brih. drumming not paying the bills or something? didn't expect it from you. i thought they educated you aussies for free
              Last edited by New England; 02-06-2016, 08:56 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by PBP. View Post
                Meh... It's deeper than that. Dude is a sore loser. He made an idoitic comment as displayed in b00g13man's sig, I called him out on his stupidity and he's been butthurt and stalking me since. The stalking has resulted in several thread derailings. Im just sitting back and enjoying his epic meltdown because his internet reputation means so much to him.

i don't have sigs unlocked.
                was it as idiotic as somebody claiming that floyd mayweather walked canelo down?

did you even watch that fight? be honest.

Comment

• oh, and show me sound rounds where you thoguht floyd walked canelo down!

Comment

• Originally posted by New England View Post
                    i don't have sigs unlocked.
                    was it as idiotic as somebody claiming that floyd mayweather walked canelo down?

did you even watch that fight? be honest.

Give me more your expert analysis about how Floyd and Whitaker are one dimensionsioal and "all they do is box doe. They're boxers. All they do is box and counter doe"

A guy that says Floyd and Whitaker are one dimensionsial has no right to comment on anything that is happening in the ring.

Comment

• Originally posted by PBP. View Post

Give me more your expert analysis about how Floyd and Whitaker are one dimensionsioal and "all they do is box doe. They're boxers. All they do is box and counter doe"

A guy that says Floyd and Whitaker are one dimensionsial has no right to comment on anything that is happening in the ring.

i've done thayt several times, pariticularly where mayweather, the focys of the thread and the one i was talking about at the time, was concerned.

all you need to do is look at historic level weltwerweights hearns, robinson, and leonard. they're knockout punchers in addition to having great boxing skills. when leonard was behind against hearns he had another "dimension" that floyd doesn't have, which is to move forward, rely on a good chin and power, and win a fight without going to the scorecards. show me floyd mayweather doing that, particularly at WW. you can't. you've had plenty of opportunity, and you wave a white flag every time.

you clearly ahven't watched any of those trhee fighters, or you'd have more to offer that you've offered in these threads.

do oyu really want me to go back and quote myself? you've got a mouse andyou can scroll. go abck through the threads if you're really interested in getting educated on teh subject.

show me instances where floyd mayweather demonstrates elite level offensein the class of tommy hearns, ray leoanrd, or ray robinson. show me why you don't think he's one dimensional in comparison to well rounded welterweights.

heck, give me your definition of a well rounded fighter . let's hope it's better than your definition of walking a guy down, which you've alluded to but have never provided.
                      Last edited by New England; 02-06-2016, 09:07 AM.

Comment

Working...
                      X