Is Timothy Bradley a Coward?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by !WAR KOVALEV! View Post
    sure......

let me guess you believe in super heros and the boogeyman too huh. grow up.
    you sound like you need your ass kicked in real life.

Comment

TC needs Bradley more than the other way around

Comment

Now hear me out, this guy spars Crawford (first time ever meeting him first time anything ever with crawford) and realizes him and crawford will have to face each other sometime down the road and he knows he will get beat up so instead he makes a pact with Crawford to never fight each other (to crawford credit he says he dont care either way).

These dudes are boxers, fighters, this is their job I have never seen this coward shit where fighters are making allegiance with other boxers who they can protect themselves for taking loses smh reminds me of the other cowards who done this ward and dirrell. I swear man these dudes are cowards.

I wouldn't say coward, why use that word on Bradley man he is one of the few warriors who will die in the ring, maybe they developed a real brotherhood both are chunky chasers man.

Comment

sure......

let me guess you believe in super heros and the boogeyman too huh. grow up.
          Says the guy who wished me to die from cancer because you don't agree with my opinion....**** cancer that is!

Comment

Now hear me out, this guy spars Crawford (first time ever meeting him first time anything ever with crawford) and realizes him and crawford will have to face each other sometime down the road and he knows he will get beat up so instead he makes a pact with Crawford to never fight each other (to crawford credit he says he dont care either way).

These dudes are boxers, fighters, this is their job I have never seen this coward shit where fighters are making allegiance with other boxers who they can protect themselves for taking loses smh reminds me of the other cowards who done this ward and dirrell. I swear man these dudes are cowards.
            The man fought Manny Pacquiao 3 times but he is scared of Crawford? You are some special kind of stupid!

Comment

I'm not a huge fan of Bradley, but he's legit. He's paid his dues and then some to the sport. Guy has been around a long time and is in no way a coward.

Comment

ydksab

It's you that doesn't know anything. The man is right. Pacquiao would annihilate Crawford, or at least the one Bradley faced first time round would. Pretty silly to call him a coward.

Comment

Originally posted by ukbox View Post
                  You ever fought?
                  There's a big difference between knowing someone through the sport & helping each other develop. It builds a real bond.
                  You're not going in there in a pro fight to touch each other, you go in to do what it takes & potentially damage your opponent. Obviously mayweather is the exception
                  Fought? Doubt the ****** has ever sparred.

Comment

i usually agree with your post but not this one. tim has big balls (no ****).

i dont think anyone can question tim's heart.

dude went life and death with ruslan, fought manny 3 times and pretty much bring it in all 3 fights. i dont think tim is afraid of having to face crawford later on down the road and is scare of losing to him so he's starting a pact. this is tim mother f@kkin bradley we're talking about here. this dude live for shiiet like this.

Comment

Originally posted by WSSD View Post
                      i usually agree with your post but not this one. tim has big balls (no ****).

i dont think anyone can question tim's heart.

dude went life and death with ruslan, fought manny 3 times and pretty much bring it in all 3 fights. i dont think tim is afraid of having to face crawford later on down the road and is scare of losing to him so he's starting a pact. this is tim mother f@kkin bradley we're talking about here. this dude live for shiiet like this.
                      its a bitch move to make a pact not to figth someone period.

IDGAF that bradley didnt turn down the biggiest fight of his career that dont mean shit to me, turning down a fight or squashing any notion to fight with someone you barely met over 1 sparring session says more to me than that.

Comment

Working...
                      X