Collapse
No announcement yet.

Timothy Bradley will beat Manny Pacquiao in a clear cut 8-4 type of decision

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Timothy Bradley will beat Manny Pacquiao in a clear cut 8-4 type of decision

Bradley continues to get better, even more so with his new trainer. Meanwhile, Pacquiao remains on the decline. Pacquiao no longer has the power to keep Bradley at bay. I don't think Pac is dedicated to the sport any longer and I don't believe he'll be motivated enough to fight someone like Bradley, who I believe Bob Arum forced on Pac.

Bradley will utilize his movement, feints and aggressive inside fighting under Teddy's command. I don't hold Atlas to much regard, however I believe he will have the perfect game plan for Bradley. He will keep Bradley busy with smart exchanges only.

And lastly, Bradley won't be injured unlike the prior 2 fights, where he suffered from two fractures in his feet (1st fight) and an ankle injury (2nd fight). He'll be free to move as he pleases.

Feel free to bump this thread after the fight. I know I will.

I disagree, I think Pacquiao still has the power to keep Tim at bay.

Comment

Originally posted by FrankieClutch View Post
      I disagree, I think Pacquiao still has the power to keep Tim at bay.
      Maybe if he hired Memo, but even then it's unlikely. His hardest shots landed on Floyd couldn't even deter him.

Comment

If manny pacquiao still got some dignity he is already working his ass off and train for the match.

He beat bradley 2 timea already, and of course he is capable of it, but it depends only on his mindset. Does he still have something left?

Comment

Originally posted by Helm View Post
          If manny pacquiao still got some dignity he is already working his ass off and train for the match.

He beat bradley 2 timea already, and of course he is capable of it, but it depends only on his mindset. Does he still have something left?
          Very unlikely. I'm pretty sure the only cardio he's been doing lately is playing basketball.

Comment

Originally posted by Omowale Tribe View Post
            Maybe if he hired Memo, but even then it's unlikely. His hardest shots landed on Floyd couldn't even deter him.
            He hurt Floyd in the 4th and 6th... His power might not be what it was in 09 but he's still got pop.

Comment

Originally posted by FrankieClutch View Post
              He hurt Floyd in the 4th and 6th... His power might not be what it was in 09 but he's still got pop.
              He didn't hurt Floyd. Wouldn't even say he stunned him. Tagged, maybe.

Comment

Originally posted by Omowale Tribe View Post
                He didn't hurt Floyd. Wouldn't even say he stunned him. Tagged, maybe.
                Whatever word you would like to use, the fact is Pac still has a nice amount of punching power

Comment

No he won't, there are levels to this and even this version of Pacquiao is a level above Bradley

Comment

I think Bradley as a giood chance. Manny has been done since that Marquez KO and even a little before. If Bradley has a chance, its in the 3rd fight. I would be surprise if Manny wins this one and it would be a great win to finish his ATG career even if he beats him twice already.

Comment

Working...
                    X