Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What if Michael Jordan had Jabar, Worthy, and Cooper as teammates?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BERNIE'S CORNER View Post
    I get what your saying and there's more than enough accolades 4 Jordan but he's definitely in the conversation when discussing NBA's GOAT.

I'm certainly not in the mix of believing he's the greatest athlete of all time.

That shet s just absurd.
    Yea jordan is most definitely a top five player to ever play in the nba.

Comment

Jordan: The Laker Years

The dynamic, high flying rookie got off to an incredible tear, scoring 50+ points 20 straight times. Jabbar, in utter amazement is heard saying "Who's time is it? It's Jordan's time." But Jordan being the team first player that he is, defers to the old master, and begins his transformation. He becomes the first player to average a triple double since Oscar Robertson. A feat he will repeat 5 more times with the Lakers.

It is often asked of Jordan why he didn't win a scoring title on his time with the Lakers. Jabbar usually interupted with "The only person that could have done that, is Dean Smith." Worthy is usually seen shaking his head after this is said. Jordan was often seen playing high stakes poker with Jack Nicholson during time outs during the games. This led to infamous "Jordan Rules."

Fun fact:

A rap group from the LA area bursts onto the scene. Inspired by Jordan's luxurious Jheri Curl, they call themselves J.W.A. "Jordanz With Attitude."

These Lakers teams lead by the Captain, and His Soul Glo Airness win 5 straight NBA titles. Kareem on his farewell year in 88-89, is often seen passing the torch to Jordan. Jordan, with his respect, and the fact him and Jabbar are now Best Friends Forever, decides to retire as well.

The league mourns.

Jordan: The return

During his retirement, Jordan became a somewhat successful semi-pro golfer, a game he always loved playing as a child. But the fire returned. After losing a bet on the 18th green on Pebble Beach to Charles Barkley, he returned, this time to the lowly Chicago Bulls.

He quickly turned the team into a championship monster, beating his hated rival, Magic Johnson in the Finals, who clearly wanted to wrest Jabbar's and Jordan's legacy as the best Lakers players of all time.

Jordan would go on to win 8 straight NBA titles, scoring titles, Regular season and Finals MVP's. The incredible explosion in the popularity of the NBA prompted many to ask that a NBA team be created in tribute to Jordan, now sporting a bald head, as the Jordan Jordan's. Jordan, the humble man that he is, declined said tribute.

Jordan retired as a 13 time NBA champion, and his number 23 is retired by both the Lakers and Bulls. No one will ever be able to wear the number, league wide, forever. The mere mention of it's name is a death penalty offense.

Jordan, the wise and merciful, has handed many pardons for such transgressions.

The league's very own logo is a tribute to his enduring greatness, and legacy.

Last edited by Sweet Pea 50; 10-05-2012, 02:15 PM.

Comment

^^^^

what the hell did i just read

Comment

Damn P, You got me at a loss 4 comments.

Don't know if you're trolling but that sh et had me rolling !!!

Comment

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
            ^^^^

what the hell did i just read
            some strong ass shrooms wrote that.

Comment

agreed with Bernie...Jordan was overrated
              he's just covering for his knicks.

Comment

he might not even get that far

Showtime Lakers was a perfect fit for a distributor like Magic...Jordan would just f0ck things up
                jordan is just cooper with athleticism.

Comment

Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
                  he's just covering for his knicks.

You found me out !!!

HAHAHAHAHA !!!

Comment

Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
                    jordan is just cooper with athleticism.

ive actually seen Coop pass a couple of times so its hard to see the similarity

Comment

Originally posted by BERNIE'S CORNER View Post
                      You found me out !!!

HAHAHAHAHA !!!

i'm setting the over/under at 25 games that Rasheed plays this season

Comment

Working...
                      X