Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

UglyPug displays slick white boy feet!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by dj Pepe View Post
    I'm sure Pug would knock you out in a street fight.
    He might be able to emz. Lets just say it would be unwise to back that statement up with cash money.

Comment

Originally posted by Walt Liquor View Post
      He might be able to emz. Lets just say it would be unwise to back that statement up with cash money.
      LOL. . we got this guy acting like he knows how to skip. . HAHAHAHAHAHA. . .

Hilarious. . . If Im fat, then you're a bloated obese lardass.

Am I a ****ing 7% fat Bruce Lee mahfackah? NO! I'm about 12ish% right now. . Visible abs. .

Comment

Originally posted by UglyPug View Post
        My skipping technique is fine. . of course I need improvements. . Im sure you do too

My feet are slow? Really? Look fine to me? While they're not professional boxer speed, IM NOT A PRO! NOT EVEN AN AMATEUR! Im jsut a dude who boxes to stya in shape?
        Extra weight? I am carrying about 8 pounds too much right now (always get a little fatter during the winter). . But Im solid, and have visible abs still?
        PLEASE, PLEEEAAASEE post a video of you skipping rope. . It will take you literally 5 minutes. . COme on Walt, lets see it.
        Oh yeah, I HAVE NEVER made fun of ANYBODY who has posted videos of htem sparring, hitting bags, etc. . I always say, it's the poeple (like you in this case) who can't do shyt, that talk shyt. . .
        I already answered that. Now for someone who tried to talk about a 37 yr opd having a pooch, you show pics of your extra feminine fat bouncing around.

You talk a ton of shi t about your boxing game.

I am glad to see that at least you dress like a boxer when you slowly skip rope. Its important to "look" the part.

Comment

Until you post a video skipping rope, hitting the bags, etc. we won't be able to get an idea where you stand . But you won't, cause you can't. .

Just stay safe and sound anonymously acting like you're better. ..

Comment

lol that's seriously one of the most unathletic displays i've ever seen

you move like a guy who is 100 lbs heavier than you appear to be. no bounce. very little control. no rhythm.

yikes

Comment

I already answered that. Now for someone who tried to talk about a 37 yr opd having a pooch, you show pics of your extra feminine fat bouncing around.

You talk a ton of shi t about your boxing game.

I am glad to see that at least you dress like a boxer when you slowly skip rope. Its important to "look" the part.
              Lol where is fat bouncing around? My lower body is solid. . My pecs are solid? I don't see anything jiggling?

You're trying too hard. . PLEASE POST A VIDEO! You act like it would take a lot of time and effort? you're in sunny south florida. . Can't you go outside, turn your ipod/cellphone camera on and film a quick video? U WONT! CUASE U CANT! And my feet are faster than yours. . Hahaha I can see you bouncing all around awkwardly not even using one foot at a time. . BOOM, BOOM< BOOM. . *rope gets caught in his feet* BOOM, BOOM, BOOM. . WINDED!

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
                lol that's seriously one of the most unathletic displays i've ever seen

you move like a guy who is 100 lbs heavier than you appear to be. no bounce. very little control. no rhythm.

yikes

Yeah right. . . You can't skip rope at all. . Hahahaha you won't post a video, though. Cause you can't skip for shyt Just another OLD MAN trying to talk shyt ANONYMOUSLY, safely, and soundly behind the computer. . .

HAHAHA this is the guy who says "All the HW's are in football and basketball, that's why there are no dominant American HW's. . . " GTFO outta here YDKSAB

Comment

I agree, nobody can talk ****, unless they have the balls to upload their own videos.

Comment

Originally posted by UglyPug View Post
                    LOL. . we got this guy acting like he knows how to skip. . HAHAHAHAHAHA. . .

Hilarious. . . If Im fat, then you're a bloated obese lardass.

Am I a ****ing 7% fat Bruce Lee mahfackah? NO! I'm about 12ish% right now. . Visible abs. .

Visible abs have what to do with fighting?

Comment

Visible abs have what to do with fighting?
                      Solid core. . Take body shots. . Seriously, if IM carrying extra "flab", then based on the pics you posted, I am rock solid. . .

Come on, though! Show me how to skip rope!

Comment

Working...
                      X