Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ref told Haye and Fraudley to fight because they weren't throwing any punches...LOL

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

haye should've bet on the first or second round

we will never get those 6 minutes of our lives back

Comment

hahaha haye says the klits are boring yet teh 2 most boring and worst fights in the past year were both by Haye. so hilariously ironic

Comment

Originally posted by Bad Boy Dazza View Post
        Oh yeah, felt so sorry for the audience.
        Why? If they were stupid enough to pay for it they got what they deserved.

Comment

Funny how a boring fight for Haye means a brutal early stoppage. Not too shabby if you ask me.

Comment

first 2 rounds were a complete joke...but 3rd round haye brought it home....he best not do that in future....either he can fight either K Bro next since he intends on retiring in late 2011 and his career and reps on the line.....

Comment

i dont get the critisism for this fight, i understand why the matchup gets critisized but was the fight itself any diffrent than anyone expected?

its a HW fight, two guys who can knock eachothers block of with one punch. on top of that harrison is a southpaw and much taller than haye, haye is the fastest fighter harrison ever fought. ofcourse they are gonna study eachother in the first 2 rounds, throw a few feints and jabs and get started once they have the oter guys timing and rhytm down. once haye did he finished the fight easily which is exactly what we all knew would happen.

i dont think u could expect anything else than what happened, the fight couldnt have been any diffrent. it was the matchup that was bad.

Comment

Originally posted by Naps View Post
                Funny how a boring fight for Haye means a brutal early stoppage. Not too shabby if you ask me.
                'brutal stoppage'

Comment

Originally posted by etlux View Post
                  'brutal stoppage'
                  I know right, these Brits are ****ing ******ed.

Michael Sprott laid Harrison out cold for 10 minutes with a single left hook.

Haye landed about 20 clean shots and Audley finished the fight on his feet.

Sprott's Power > Haye's Power.

Comment

Originally posted by #1Assassin View Post
                    i dont get the critisism for this fight, i understand why the matchup gets critisized but was the fight itself any diffrent than anyone expected?

its a HW fight, two guys who can knock eachothers block of with one punch. on top of that harrison is a southpaw and much taller than haye, haye is the fastest fighter harrison ever fought. ofcourse they are gonna study eachother in the first 2 rounds, throw a few feints and jabs and get started once they have the oter guys timing and rhytm down. once haye did he finished the fight easily which is exactly what we all knew would happen.

i dont think u could expect anything else than what happened, the fight couldnt have been any diffrent. it was the matchup that was bad.
                    gotta love hayefanboys and there twisting of what is one of the worst fights ever.... that fight was a joke, and you got gaye fans like you trying to twist it.. like it was a good fight

Comment

I can't believe I actually oohed at a jab that Audley landed. Fucking Christ, I'm a mug.

Comment

Working...
                      X