Poll: Brian London Vs David Tua?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by sonnyboyx2 View Post
    who fought on the undercard of Frazier vs Bugner
    Jesus sonny I was in my mid 30's and I can't remember that! No one notable as I recall pretty rubbish undercard as memory serves only thing I do remember is a couple of fighters called bunny and only remember that because one of the guys I went with was nick named bunny so it was a big joke.

Comment

Originally posted by mickey malone View Post
      You already tried that and you ended up looking a total ****..

You have also just abused me by text.. Below The Belt!

Here is the phone number for the liar, sonnyboyx2 07708 315745.. Feel free not to respect his privacy as he obviously has no respect for mine..
      how did i abuse you by text?
      what was the abuse?

Comment

Here is the phone number for the liar, sonnyboyx2 07708 315745.. Feel free not to respect his privacy as he obviously has no respect for mine..
        Woah gents time out you will end up getting banned if you don't calm down and that would be just silly

Comment

you have never made me look a ****... for all we know you could still be sitting in your mummys backroom and know the guy who has the bar in Thailand.. call him and say ring this guy for me mate -- simple!

yet ynow because i have called your bluff once again you thought you would publish my phone number online... with the made-up excuse that i abused you, which is rubbish... you are a joke Moron... you know nothing about boxing, every single post you make is as knowledgable as a 14yr old would know about boxing.

Comment

Mickey... You are NOT answering my question, can you please answer which if any of the fights i have listed have you seen

name for me the `live fights you have attended

All of them apart from Tua Salif

The 1st fight I attended was Bugner Frazier, Earls Court 73, and I've attended fights all over the world since, but I'm not going to waste a whole night, creating a massive list for you..
            you have not got a Massive List...i dont want a massive list from you....Just name me 5 Live`Fights you have attended

Comment

how did i abuse you by text?
              what was the abuse?
              'Pants on fire' Shall I forward the text saying 'Answer the question Moron' to Rooster for life?.. This will then expose you as a liar for the second time.

Comment

you have not got a Massive List...i dont want a massive list from you....Just name me 5 Live`Fights you have attended
                I'm not ya Fukin Avon Lady..

Comment

I'm not ya Fukin Avon Lady..
                  You aint been to a Live` boxing fight in your life

Comment

'Pants on fire' Shall I forward the text saying 'Answer the question Moron' to Rooster for life?.. This will then expose you as a liar for the second time.
                    you call that abuse?... go ahead do it

Comment

you have never made me look a ****... for all we know you could still be sitting in your mummys backroom and know the guy who has the bar in Thailand.. call him and say ring this guy for me mate -- simple!

yet ynow because i have called your bluff once again you thought you would publish my phone number online... with the made-up excuse that i abused you, which is rubbish... you are a joke Moron... you know nothing about boxing, every single post you make is as knowledgable as a 14yr old would know about boxing.
                      So when my staff started taking the piss out of you, why did you hang up even though I was paying for the call?
                      Because you felt a right ****, that's why..

Comment

Working...
                      X