Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Lethal Weapon is on Tonight!! The one with Jet Li in it!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mangler View Post
    Good movie 4 sho but you're gonna be watchin the watered down version on TBS. I hate edited ****. You can seriously download the whole ****in Lethal Weapon DVD box set in an hr or 2 tho homey.
    Im happy you mentioned that actually..weve seen superstation do this to countless movies..the worst one for me was watchin Scarface on AMC..ugh.
    It was pretty bad..Mother trucker or something like that throughout the movie..

but in Lethal Weapon all they have to do is tone down the swear words right?
    they dont do anything like in Chainsaw massacre movies or even dont swear in it much like scarface..i thought about this, and in the Lethal Weapon series there isnt much gore or swear words in it i dont think..

Comment

mangler where do i download movies? i dont think i have that rapishar.e stuff

Comment

Originally posted by goblin View Post
        Im happy you mentioned that actually..weve seen superstation do this to countless movies..the worst one for me was watchin Scarface on AMC..ugh.
        It was pretty bad..Mother trucker or something like that throughout the movie..

but in Lethal Weapon all they have to do is tone down the swear words right?
        they dont do anything like in Chainsaw massacre movies or even dont swear in it much like scarface..i thought about this, and in the Lethal Weapon series there isnt much gore or swear words in it i dont think..
        LW 4 has some good cursing from what I remember, Pesci did a good bit of cursing. I love that guy.

Comment

Originally posted by goblin View Post
          mangler where do i download movies? i dont think i have that rapishar.e stuff
          Try torrent sites like Piratebay or Mininova. Some forums have those Megaupload links that have a whole movie that downloads real fast.

Realestniggas.com is one of them.

Comment

Originally posted by Jewshua View Post
            LW 4 has some good cursing from what I remember, Pesci did a good bit of cursing. I love that guy.

LW4 is the one with his cell phone rant right?

Comment

Originally posted by Makavelli View Post
              LW4 is the one with his cell phone rant right?
              Yeah with Pesci and Chris Rock.

Comment

Originally posted by Jewshua View Post
                Yeah with Pesci and Chris Rock.

that was an all time classic scene

i remember that movie now....chris rock was dating danny glovers daughter but only mel gibson knew

Comment

Originally posted by mangler View Post
                  Movie is like 10 yrs old homey. You ain't got it on DVD yet?
                  which lethal weapon is jet li in ? what part ? i always loved the first one where mel gibson fights gary busey in the end thats like the best scene

Comment

Originally posted by MR.CHICANITO View Post
                    which lethal weapon is jet li in ? what part ? i always loved the first one where mel gibson fights gary busey in the end thats like the best scene

This thread is about part 4.

Comment

Working...
                    X