Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How will fights be shown at MSG Saturday?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How will fights be shown at MSG Saturday?

Anyone know how it's going to work at the garden with when they are showing the Pavlik fight and the Cotto fight? Which will come on first? Trying to figure out when I need to be at the garden.. I wanna watch all the undercards(some of my friends would rather hang at bar until main events begin) So i wanna be sure exactly when everything is going down.. Anyone know order of fights and when i would need to be in my seat?

I was wondering who was going to fight first aswell...I think it's going to be Cotto V Jennings...then Pavlik V Rubio.

The way Arum has been dissing Cotto as of late...I wouldnt be suprised.

Comment

Also i was wondering...How much are a good pair of tickets...i'm from philly and was thinking of catching the train to NYc to catch the fights but only if i could get some good seats at the right price.

Comment

It's 50/50 with me going. What I think I'm gonna do is save the $100 that I would spend going to this fight, and splurge on ill seats for Cotto's June 13th fight which will obviously be a much better event.

Comment

They're going to show the Pavlik fight immediately following the Cotto fight on the big screen from what I read.

Comment

Originally posted by BOOMbip View Post
            I was wondering who was going to fight first aswell...I think it's going to be Cotto V Jennings...then Pavlik V Rubio.

The way Arum has been dissing Cotto as of late...I wouldnt be suprised.
            It's because of the time difference. Pavlik's fight will start around 11-11:30 EST (Ohio is 2 hrs behind EST) as Cotto's will be around 10-10:30EST. Makes sense

Comment

Originally posted by RL_GMA View Post
              They're going to show the Pavlik fight immediately following the Cotto fight on the big screen from what I read.
              This is going to be an awesome night. There are enough seats in the garden that it will be easy to walkup and buy tickets until a couple hours before the fight right?

Comment

Working...
              X