No announcement yet.

Oscar VS Tito Who really won?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Plaster...Sad. View Post
    Obviously, it only takes ONE shot to raise a mouse under an eye... that means nothing really. I watched that fight too many times in slo mo here and there and realized a lot of the so-called punches where blocked or slipped. Tito was so bent on catching Oscar, that he paid the pitty pats no mind... as if he said to himself "I'll take these little taps on my gloves all night... but when I catch him clean I will hurt him. "
    So then what the fucc did Tito do cause Oscar had nothing on his face
    and remember Oscar ran for last 3 rounds so the first 9 rounds what did Tito do was he pitty patting as well

Comment

• And the results are in 89 people voted that oscar was robbed and 21 voted tito won. Out of those 21 people i would say 80 percent of them where ricans. I cant believe ricans still think he won its like saying pigs can fly you must be real stupid to believe that or blind or maybe both.

Comment

• tito won the fight but oscar won the fight

//thread

Comment

• Originally posted by Puya View Post
          Outch !!!
          you spelled ouch wrong

Comment

• TITO WON!!! oscar ran!!! Get over it!!!! margarito cheated SSM and PACQUIAO proved it!!! Get over it!!! Giovanni was bigger than Ivan!! Enjoy it!!! Sal beat up smaller GOMEZ!!! ENJOY IT!!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by gibo View Post
              TITO WON!!! oscar ran!!! Get over it!!!! margarito cheated SSM and PACQUIAO proved it!!! Get over it!!! Giovanni was bigger than Ivan!! Enjoy it!!! Sal beat up smaller GOMEZ!!! ENJOY IT!!!!!
              god damn your fuccin bias arent you azzhole

Comment

• Originally posted by EngorgedW/Blood View Post
                Shit man, where fuck you been at???

It's Kevin Jesus!

Wow I haven't seen you post in a while. What's up man?
                Sup, man? I've been busy, so I barely post, but I still log on the site and read news almost every day. Wasup with the name change?

Originally posted by rican411 View Post
                The real question is, why did Oscar De La Hoya get so many robberies, and still get his own huge promtion company?

John John Molina
                Qaurtly (however you spell it.)
                Whitaker
                Sturm

and he gave up 3 rounds to Felix Trinidad
                lost to
                Pacman
                Hopkins
                Mosley 2x

so the real question is, who gives a *****? He was overrated, ranked #1, in KO magazine, over Roy Jones Jr, lol.
                I agree he lost to QUARTEY, Whitaker, and Sturm. He should've had less trouble with Molina but it's still a clear win, you're just hatin'. I'm FAR from an Oscar fan, but even the biggest hater has to understand that he has his own company because of his widespread appeal. He was definitely a very good fighter, overrated by many, but still one of the best there was for a time when boxing was pretty big. Combine that with his personality, looks, and all that other ****, and it's obvious why he's such a big name. People who overrate his accomplishments as a boxer are mostly biased because he's just so well-known, it's almost like they WANT him to be better if only to justify his fame.

Comment

• Originally posted by Chaconlittlered View Post
                  god damn your fuccin bias arent you azzhole
                  YES as bias as your fuccin azz!!

Comment

Working...
                  X