Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Offical Mayweather Will Kick Pac's Ass Thread!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Offical Mayweather Will Kick Pac's Ass Thread!

I declare that Floyd Mayweather Jr will kick Manny Pacquiao's ass if they fight. I'm not trying to downgrade Pac in any way. In fact, I was in awe of his performance on Saturday night. I had a feeling he might beat Cotto, but I did not think he would bully him around the ring like that. Manny showed his awesome skill and courage.

BUT, he will not beat Floyd if they fight. Call me a nuthugger all you want. Truth is Floyd is the best boxer in the world, and he would not let Manny trap him like Manny did to Cotto. Cotto is flat footed and not the best mover in the world. Manny could probably win the first few rounds against Floyd until Floyd adjusted. I like Floyd by UD.

I would appreciate it if all who thinks Floyd wins this fight would comment!

i also was in awe mode win manny was killing cotto, manny is a little beast.
    i cant wait for him to fight my boy mayweather tho. it will be a exciting fight. i see pac man landing some clean blows not many but a few, but i dont see floyd letting him get his combination off because floyd is smart and will tie him up. floyd win by ud, unless manny throw his self in forcefully trying to force a huge war that will never happen if he does that tko from taking to many hits

Comment

a truly great fighter

Comment

again, pac's gonna rip floyd a new @sshole, ellerbie's gonna love him for ......

Comment

Originally posted by ^^Cody^^ View Post
          I declare that Floyd Mayweather Jr will kick Manny Pacquiao's ass if they fight. I'm not trying to downgrade Pac in any way. In fact, I was in awe of his performance on Saturday night. I had a feeling he might beat Cotto, but I did not think he would bully him around the ring like that. Manny showed his awesome skill and courage.

BUT, he will not beat Floyd if they fight. Call me a nuthugger all you want. Truth is Floyd is the best boxer in the world, and he would not let Manny trap him like Manny did to Cotto. Cotto is flat footed and not the best mover in the world. Manny could probably win the first few rounds against Floyd until Floyd adjusted. I like Floyd by UD.

I would appreciate it if all who thinks Floyd wins this fight would comment!
          Pretty Boy is just alright but the Pacman is the Greatest of this Generation. I don't see any problem for Pacman against Mayweather. Pacman by Knock-out. JAT

Comment

public enemies 2009 sucks

Comment

Working...
            X