No announcement yet.

Feelin Phat

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Feelin Phat

Don't you guys hate it, when you feel fat? Damn, sometimes i gotta eat things that taste good ya know? With some flavor or something.

I think the hardest part of training is the nutrition part.

My fight weight is 152 with about 12% body fat. But i range between 152 to 157. And personally, i think being in the 50's is still too heavy. I'm only 5'7.

I'm in supreme shape right now. Not tip-top tip-tip top. But pretty damn good. I can always use more work though ya know? I gotta remember to rest sometimes too.

Today i'll probably take it easy. Run only 4 miles and do some bag work. Good enough for a Friday. (it's Friday in my corner of the earth)

/

Originally posted by Squabbles94806 View Post
    Don't you guys hate it, when you feel fat? Damn, sometimes i gotta eat things that taste good ya know? With some flavor or something.

I think the hardest part of training is the nutrition part.

My fight weight is 152 with about 12% body fat. But i range between 152 to 157. And personally, i think being in the 50's is still too heavy. I'm only 5'7.

I'm in supreme shape right now. Not tip-top tip-tip top. But pretty damn good. I can always use more work though ya know? I gotta remember to rest sometimes too.

Today i'll probably take it easy. Run only 4 miles and do some bag work. Good enough for a Friday. (it's Friday in my corner of the earth)

Fat or Not, you still got an ausome knockout in your first amature fight,

can you post that up again please

Comment

i know what you mean, fuck bodyfat who needs that **** anyways?

Comment

Working...
      X