Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Golovkin: No Big Fights at 168, I Make 160 Easy - I'm Not Big 160

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The same trolls posting the same bull**** about GGG over and over.

I've read comments by others saying that Bscene is paying these goons to trigger arguments and draw Golovkin fans into them. Keep people coming back to throw insults and trash talk at each other, like in the good old days of the flomo/paqtard war. I'm starting to think there might be something in that.

Comment

And still people got the nerve to say that Carl Froch ducked him. LOL people are drunk and should go home!

Comment

Originally posted by kafkod View Post

I've read comments by others saying that Bscene is paying these goons to trigger arguments and draw Golovkin fans into them. Keep people coming back to throw insults and trash talk at each other, like in the good old days of the flomo/paqtard war. I'm starting to think there might be something in that.
        yeah i think that might be the case. Have had threads on deontay wilder, errol spence etc where ive offered my opinion and then i get clowns throwing out insults about golovkin to me lol.

Comment

Fucking coward

Comment

Originally posted by kafkod View Post

Im starting to believe your conspiracies myself you might be on to something just recently Ive seen a Jewish Reptile lurking around these parts validating your story that Tyson Fury has been framed!

Comment

Originally posted by bigdramashow View Post
              i thought whole point of weight classes is so people can fight at a weight they are most comfortable at. Why bother with them in the first place if you are all just going to call golovkin a coward for doing exactly that?
              You just punched a hole in your own bs about your boyfriends fight, because if that were true, Brook wouldn't be fighting him at all now would he? Oh, I forgot, Brook's not a pu$$y

Comment

Originally posted by Metho_4u View Post
                You just punched a hole in your own bs about your boyfriends fight, because if that were true, Brook wouldn't be fighting him at all now would he? Oh, I forgot, Brook's not a pu$$y
                no i havent. i wasnt shouting my mouth off demanding brook go up in weight.

Comment

LOL the ggg haters are losing their minds crying like b1tches LOL.

Comment

Originally posted by robertzimmerman View Post
                    He doesn't do himself any favours with what he and Abel say, but I think a lot of people also misunderstand them.

In my opinion, he'll definitely move up to SMW before he retires. He hasn't said here that he won't move up to SMW, he's just saying that there is no huge PPV fight for him there. And he's right about that. But again, I think he'll move up eventually. But he's not going anywhere yet, as he wants the WBO belt as well as a Canelo fight.
                    So he's going to wait around for another full year hoping he gets the canelo fight, and what? Fight more welterweights? Who the hell is at 160? Who do you think he'd get more credit for? Waiting for Canelo, or moving up and possibly seek greatness fighting Jack, Degale, etc, etc? This is why he's making less, rather than the 13 million khan made. Nope, won't do a cw...154-168 doe right? You just said that he'd move up for a huge ppv (you think), but he won't move to 155 and fight Canelo? That's been the biggest fight he could've made! Nope, no catchweights.

Interestingly enough, he wants to unify at 160...that's fine, he could get a fight at 168.. win or lose he's still the 160 lb champion and could go right back down and continue to unify the last of the division.

Comment

Originally posted by GMAN SUPREME View Post
                      LOL the ggg haters are losing their minds crying like b1tches LOL.

Comment

Working...
                      X