Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Video: Victor Ortiz Attacked By Crazy Fan Following KO Defeat

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

There's absolutely no need for that. What a dickhead.

Comment

Originally posted by _original_ View Post
      You have a point.
      I was out on my feet when a big j dude sucker punched me. You go black, see white dots(stars) and you hear a certain sound, beeee/meeee something like that.

My buddy L Ponce held me up, when I came to, I knocked the j dude out, in front of the girlfriend he was beating up. She ran to me, thinking I was captain save a ho, I am not, only my b1tch azz sisters. He won! My jaw still pops to this day when I wake up and eat breakfast.

I woke up to my buddy repeating my name.

My first knockout was when I got smashed in a car wreck! I was at a stop light, a guy hit my 635 csi, (yes I am old). @ about 40 mph, he had an epileptic seizure and folded my car. He blasted me across a big intersection. My rear tires were popped, trunk folded down and punctured them. Rear windshield exploded, doors unopenable. I climbed out from a broken window and went to kick his ass. When I saw him popping from epilepsy, my rage faded.

I sat on the curb and ......... Lights out.

I woke up to a crowd of people around me, paramedics giving me oxygen. I told them I told them I was fine, but I wasn't. I had my first concussion. I have no memory of passing out. Delayed action KO!

Just glad to be alive. I guess when I die I will have lots of on lookers again.

Ortiz is done! Concussions are not cool! Go back to acting Victor. I would if I could.
      Last edited by Zaroku; 04-30-2016, 11:56 PM.

Comment

Ortiz deserves that Mexicans don't quit

Comment

That vato is one of Robert Garcias goons, sound like he was yelling Colonia fuking puto!

Colonia boxing gym in Oxnard was the original boxing gym they used to train at, so this guy probably knows Ortiz or Garcia.

Comment

He is a Mexican and not only do Mexicans quit, blacks quit, whites quit as well as everyone else. He's smart. He can keep going on to make everyone happy and end up talking like Evander Holyfield. Fight a few more fights, retire with your health and continue your acting career.

Comment

Looks like someone lost a big bet. Ortiz should have thrown a left hook at him.

Comment

look at Ortiz hand ✋ on face crying after the pizza boxes hit him

Comment

Fans at all sporting events are getting out of hand. Just because you brought a ticket to an event does not give you the right to abuse the participants. If Ortiz had went Ron Artest on his a$$ Ortiz would have been labled the bad guy. Ortiz and his entorage would have been well within their rights to stomp a mud hole in that guy's a$$ IMO.

Comment

Originally posted by Omowale Tribe View Post
                    Was it a bag of ice or something? It looked like it connected right on Ortiz' jaw since he was rubbing it. I'm surprised he didn't go down from that.
                    Originally posted by Imatroll View Post
                    What did he throw?
                    It looked like a pizza-box, or rubbish of some kind.

Comment

Originally posted by PACnPBFsuck View Post
                      A propane tank

it look like a piano to me

Comment

Working...
                      X