Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What is it like to be a muslim in the US/UK right now?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Not bad the the UK honestly but I've always lived in the big cities, its not a daily complaint I lived in Birmingham for a while so lots of muslim friends not one has a complaint. I imagine it might be worse in the coastal cities and towns with small underperforming economies who tend to turn to parties like UKIP.

Comment

Originally posted by Malik Kaya View Post
      Yes i do! Im a strict believer of separating Religion and State! Thats why I appreciate living here so much. As to our place in the west, well we are living here now as 3rd Generation muslims, with the refugee wave there is no deny that we are an integral part of the west now. Thats another reason why I'm so curious how non-muslims allover the west react to the current situation.
      Really? You're saying that you do not agree with violence towards apostles, violence towards blasphemers, and you wouldn't prefer sharia law? Muzzed out youth in Holland, Belgium and probably Germany have voted yes to all of that in anonymous polls. Yes, 3rd generation, born and raised in Europe etc. all of that. Yet they still have those views.

If I were to tell you I had sex with the skull remains of your alleged prophet, you would not commit violent acts upon me? I find that hard to believe.

Comment

Originally posted by BKM- View Post
        Muzzers always say this while turning a blind eye on their persecution of non-muzzers in their countries(mostly stolen, like they claim of Israel) but they love to whine about Palestinians any chance they get.

I'm glad, one less islamic country that oppresses my people. Israel allows christians to have nice jobs and live good lives. If there was a palestine they would force them to pay jizya taxes and treat them like lower human beings while targetting churches, christian cemeteries etc. for attacks in the name of their religious figures.

I do not believe you. I do not think you give a single S about any persecuted people who are not muzzed out because your religion tells you to think this way.
        My religion? You appear to be the religious one, although your perpetuation of hate, and approval of violence doesn't seem very Christian, I think you'd be more at home with Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi, than you would Yeshua.
        I don't give a 5hit about your invisible man, or any other invisible man anyone else believes in. I don't believe in the oppression of anybody, I believe in individual freedom, something almost no mainstream religion preaches.
        The treatment of Christians in Kenya, Iraq, and Nigeria or anywhere else is disgraceful. The treatment of Muslims in Israel, Myanmar, and Sri Lanka is disgraceful.

Comment

Really? You're saying that you do not agree with violence towards apostles, violence towards blasphemers, and you wouldn't prefer sharia law? Muzzed out youth in Holland, Belgium and probably Germany have voted yes to all of that in anonymous polls. Yes, 3rd generation, born and raised in Europe etc. all of that. Yet they still have those views.

If I were to tell you I had sex with the skull remains of your alleged prophet, you would not commit violent acts upon me? I find that hard to believe.
          No i wouldn't do any of those things you mentioned to you or anybody else, and neither would the muslim friends that i now.
          Matter of fact I'm busy in Med School trying to build a solid future and do the best of the chance I've been given. So instead of doing something useful with your life, keep hammering on that keyboard and spread hate and ignorance. I don't have time for any of that.

Comment

Originally posted by Malik Kaya View Post
            Yes i do! Im a strict believer of separating Religion and State! Thats why I appreciate living here so much. As to our place in the west, well we are living here now as 3rd Generation muslims, with the refugee wave there is no deny that we are an integral part of the west now. Thats another reason why I'm so curious how non-muslims allover the west react to the current situation.
            But you would know that many of your muslim peers don't believe in this... which is a major problem. You need to ask your fellow muslims (especially the mullahs) what they will do, not the native Westerners.

Comment

Originally posted by Hitman Hodgson View Post
              My religion? You appear to be the religious one, although your perpetuation of hate, and approval of violence doesn't seem very Christian
              Where did I approve of offensive violence? Secondly, I'm not actually religious myself I'm more of a cultural christian.

And excuse me for mistaking you for being a muzscum. Your constant defense of these people instead of the ones who truly need it(more often than not at the hands of the people you do defend), your rather disgusting avatar and your only target seemingly being the jews and the west, could not have POSSIBLY given me the impression that you're muzzed out.

The treatment of Muslims in Israel, Myanmar, and Sri Lanka is disgraceful.
              No, it isn't. If they were the majority, THEY would be opressing the minorities. That is the case in every majority islamic country in the world. And you feel sorry for them because others beat them to it and are giving them a taste of their own medicine? You're a rather bizarre individual.

Comment

Originally posted by -Weltschmerz- View Post
                But you would know that many of your muslim peers don't believe in this... which is a major problem. You need to ask your fellow muslims (especially the mullahs) what they will do, not the native Westerners.
                That's up to him. He's free to do whatever he wants, he doesn't have to answer for, or apologise for any actions that were not his own.
                He seems to be living his life in the right way, and abiding by the law of the land, that's all he HAS to do.

Comment

Aww so sad, such poor victims.

I hope they can sue them for 15 million dollars like their braindead teen role model.
                  what do you do when you come across and have to interact with a muslim in real life?

Comment

Originally posted by Hitman Hodgson View Post
                    That's up to him. He's free to do whatever he wants, he doesn't have to answer for, or apologise for any actions that were not his own.
                    He seems to be living his life in the right way, and abiding by the law of the land, that's all he HAS to do.
                    The deflection and silent nodding to radical brothers and sisters. You actually are a muzzer aren't you? There is simply no way you can act so identical to them without being one.

Comment

Originally posted by HanzGruber View Post
                      what do you do when you come across and have to interact with a muslim in real life?
                      How would you act(without violence) towards a group of people who are responsible for the genocide of your people?

Comment

Working...
                      X