Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

1995 Tyson (mcneely fight) vs Roy Jones Jr of Ruiz fight. Who wins?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BigNuts View Post
    Does anyone give Roy Jones of the Ruiz fight a chance against the Tyson that fought against Mcneely?

Only reason I ask is because Tyson was extremely rusty in that fight and took a lot of shots. No movement at all. Just slugged it out.

Can Roy Jones dance his way to victory in this one?
    Took alot of shots? the fight last less then 1 round and the only reason he took alot of shots because McNeeley didn't fight scared.

Tyson KO'S Roy Jones..Jones isn't a real heavyweight, but may have stole a few rounds.

Comment

Originally posted by Science View Post
      Took alot of shots? the fight last less then 1 round and the only reason he took alot of shots because McNeeley didn't fight scared.

Tyson KO'S Roy Jones..Jones isn't a real heavyweight, but may have stole a few rounds.
      What rounds?

The fight would have been over in 1 round at any stage of Tyson's career.

Comment

Originally posted by BigNuts View Post
        Does anyone give Roy Jones of the Ruiz fight a chance against the Tyson that fought against Mcneely?

Only reason I ask is because Tyson was extremely rusty in that fight and took a lot of shots. No movement at all. Just slugged it out.

Can Roy Jones dance his way to victory in this one?
        Why even ask this question,even the Tyson that fought the likes of Danny Williams and losing would beat Roy Jones and I love Roy but as at middle/ super middle weight and light heavyweight

Comment

Any version of Tyson kills any version of Jones...we have weight classes for a Reason

Comment

At a certain point size and power makes too much of a difference for anything else to matter, Roys ribcage or abs wouldn't hold up for Tysons bodypunches, he would just fold.

Comment

Mike Tyson: "He's a small man. He's a very small, scared man."

Comment

Originally posted by LarryXXX View Post
                Any version of Tyson kills any version of Jones...we have weight classes for a Reason
                But Roy moved up and fought Ruiz who was a heavyweight and beat him. That is why I am asking, because he was certainly capable of fighting in the HW division.

And who are you guys kidding? Tyson was CLEARLY rusty in the mcneely fight.

No head movement, not much defense. He just stood there and slugged it out with him.

Comment

That version of Tyson almost surely obliterates any version of Roy Jones.

Comment

Working...
                  X