No announcement yet.

The Ban Badge: Proud Day

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Congrats.

Now you only need to be banned 4,312 more times to beat Anorak for the record of most bans.

Comment

Originally posted by The_Bringer View Post
      Congrats.

Now you only need to be banned 4,312 more times to beat Anorak for the record of most bans.
      I always thought LarryX had that title. He must be up there.

Comment

Originally posted by deanrw View Post
        I always thought LarryX had that title. He must be up there.
        Larry's definitely in the top 10, but he's nowhere near the amount that Anorak has. Anorak practically invented the art of getting banned. Jack the Rippuh is definitely a close second.

Comment

Originally posted by deanrw View Post
          Waiting for someone in the Dome to create a racists against black thread and putting Terrell at the top of the list.
          That would probably result in another banning for me.

Congrats.

That's p4p style banning. I've just turned pro, I'm afraid. I certainly don't want to taste another, that's for sure, lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Terrel View Post
            I wondered what it would be like to get banned.

It made me realise I'm ****ing addicted to this place after the sleepless nights and constant sweating into dehydration, which resulted in a 2 day coma, I realised that I can now show off this action by an admin of this forum.

He has helped get me into a 'cool group'. Seems like all the cool cats on here have been banned at some point and I'm glad to join the ranks.

I shall wear this badge proudly.
            Getting perma banned is equivalent to getting suspended, staying in detention, and having to go through summer school in Junior High. You know when you come back to class, everyone is looking at you like "Damn, he's so cool". Welcome to the club.

Comment

Larry's definitely in the top 10, but he's nowhere near the amount that Anorak has. Anorak practically invented the art of getting banned. Jack the Rippuh is definitely a close second.
              Has Left Hook Tua been mentioned?

He's top 5. He went on a 2 year tear getting banned from left to right. Alt after alt getting banned, and his main account getting reinstated and banned again instantly. It was a sad time for LHT, there wasn't a post of his that went without getting him banned.

Comment

i hope when youre banned, you studied the history of africa..

Comment

Racism against.....wait for it... Black people

I'm on my way right now, Jose.

was it worth it?

Comment

I wondered what it would be like to get banned.

He has helped get me into a 'cool group'. Seems like all the cool cats on here have been banned at some point and I'm glad to join the ranks.

There's several of us with more than five years in service and have never been ban slapped, it would be nice to have those soldiers identified..

Comment

Originally posted by !! AI-Holmes!! View Post
                      There's several of us with more than five years in service and have never been ban slapped, it would be nice to have those soldiers identified..
                      Present and accounted for.

knock wood

Comment

Working...
                      X