Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Instead of hating who Floyd "wants" to fight, take it to the source.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Chief2ndzOnly! View Post
    Well whadaya know? Just so happens I found the match you are looking forward to............................Welcome to 4 years ago.

It would be even more one sided this time around. Marquez didn't look any better in the Pac fight aside from 2 punches.

Comment

• Originally posted by A.K.A View Post
      It would be even more one sided this time around. Marquez didn't look any better in the Pac fight aside from 2 punches.
      Thats how I see it too AKA mah homie. I see no need for this fight to ever happen again.

Comment

Still waiting on these hypocrites responses. I actually like these dudes as posters except when it comes to Floyd because for some reason all their logic goes out the window and they put on their lip moisturizer.
        What are you talking about?

How many times do I have to say that Floyd would beat the **** out of Martinez at 154 and that Id love to see it for it to permanently register?

Comment

• Originally posted by Burner © View Post

How many times do I have to say that Floyd would beat the **** out of Martinez at 154 and that Id love to see it for it to permanently register?
          Originally posted by Burner © View Post
          Ddidnt Clottey weigh like 168 vs Pac???

Wasnt Margarito 165 Pounds??/

No excuse Arum. Pac is being exposed daily as a cherry picker.
          Bingo. Martinez is almost the exact same size as Margarito.

Clear duck move. This guy is a cherry picker.
          Who in this thread woul;dnt pick Pac to beat Jr at 160?

Right we all would. So again weight isnt the issue its the fighter.
          In regards to Pac not taking a fight at 154

Basically he can only fight at 154 for people to be happy with his opponent choice. Sadly for that crowd hes not big enough to exclusively campaign at 154 hes just not.
          In regards to Floyd taking at fight at 154.

Comment

In regards to Pac not taking a fight at 154

In regards to Floyd taking at fight at 154.
            Awe damn, twice in less than 2 pages, lol!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Burner © View Post

lol as if it matters what you think or believe. martinez has been taunting and calling out floyd but so far floyd has not shown any interest for that fight. do you consider that a duck on floyd's part?

Comment

• Originally posted by Pacquiao'd View Post
                the only ones coming with excuses are those attempting to justify bush's point. Larry came with facts and ether'd this thread while youre coming with hypotheticals...excuses
                Pretty much lol!!!!!!!

Seriously trout beats cotto and now hes a damn monster or something when floyd did the same thing.........

Bush is simply losing this argument plain and simple lol

Comment

Two punches that won the fight.

Marquez has one punch KO power now and Floyd is less mobile so that shouldn't be discounted.

Marquez did land that punch on Mayweather in the first fight but it had no power behind it back then.

I don't like the fight at 147 but I wouldn't be so quick to say it goes exactly like last time.
                  Last edited by Weebler I; 02-10-2013, 12:36 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Weebler II View Post
                    Two punches that won the fight.

Marquez has one punch KO power now and Floyd is less mobile so that shouldn't be discounted.

Marquez did land that punch on Mayweather in the first fight but it had no power behind it back then.

I don't like the fight at 147 but I wouldn't be so quick to say it goes exactly like last time.
                    I thought Marquez looked as if he sacrificed some speed for that power in the last fight. It's a good trade off for a fighter that likes to come forward aggressively, but I think it may even hurt him more against Floyd the second go around.

Comment

• Originally posted by FALLENSOLDIER View Post
                      Pretty much lol!!!!!!!

Seriously trout beats cotto and now hes a damn monster or something when floyd did the same thing.........

Bush is simply losing this argument plain and simple lol
                      I only loss to Larry if you can't read. The facts are I never discredited Floyd for beating Cotto. The fact is I made this tread responding to Floyd vs anyone in 2013, not regarding past tense.

The facts are boxinscene's 1st page were littered with treads bashing Devon & the Ghost. Larry didn't win anything & was trying to make up stuff as if I bashed Floyd/Cotto, never did. Nor was I referring to any fights that have already happen. He sized me saying choose, (meaning present or future). Not chose meaning past tense. Again, these are facts. Everything Larry said was based on his opinion, false opinions to boot.

Comment

Working...
                      X