• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Email me, I'll suck your d1ck!

alvarez.roe@gmail.com

Comment

• Originally posted by Sexy Beast View Post
      Arsenal should have taken a punt on Shay Given. Another proven Premiership goalkeeper who was available that they don't think's good enough for them.

Wenger's an odd one.
      agree !

Arsenal have lost out big time lol, Given is a class act !

Comment

• This thread needs to become a sticky.

Comment

• :wank: :wank:

That'll make it sticky.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dynamite Kid View Post
            Reports suggesting Wenger isn't sure that Cahill is worth what Bolton want, and so he might go for Mertesacker.

I think Mertesacker might have more football talent, but is he the type of defender Arsenal need to inject more of a spine to the team? He might appear to be on a higher level than Cahill, but does he bring what we need is the question I would ask? Gary Cahill, from what I saw of him in England-Ghana friendly, might be exactly what we need, he has a pace, and has a robustness about his style, that could potentially help Arsenal in that department.

I dont know enough about Cahill, to make a proper analysis, and its unfair to base it on one performance, as he might not ALWAYS! play that well, but from what I saw, Gary Cahill might be exactly what Arsenal need.

Gotta say, I also have reservations cause Bolton fans dont think he's worth whats being banded about.
            Young and English.. that's why the fee would be so big.. around 15m i was reading. I am not a big fan of Mertesacker i think he is to slow for the PL.. You guys need a keeper/Experienced defender and a top quality striker.. you do play nice attacking football most of the time.. but you often can be a bit toothless upfront

Originally posted by TRAV1$ View Post
            Teams like United handle the majority of their transfers much more effectively, scouting players that could benefit the team and seemingly not being swayed by other players threatening to leave their club.
            To be fair not often players want to leave.. Rooney and Ronaldo in recent times i guess.. but Ronaldo stayed on a couple of seasons extra.

Originally posted by Sir TomJones View Post
            Tottenham are planning a £22m bid for Manchester United striker Dimitar Berbatov and defender Jonny Evans.
            Fantastic move if that happens for United.. Berbatov is on HUGE wages.. and Evans was awful at the start last season with Smalling/Jones at the club now he is not really needed.

Comment

• Evans will not be going, specially after selling O'Shea and Brown.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sauce Boss View Post
                Evans will not be going, specially after selling O'Shea and Brown.
                Hmm maybe.. i have not seen him play much at LB/RB though and seeing as the centeral spots are pretty locked down it will make it hard for him. We could really use cover for Rafeal and Fabio though as both seem to get injured a bit

Comment

• Wenger has actually come out and said that Nasri/fabregas WILL be staying and a striker is coming (Gervinho). If that is the case they have done well.. if the opposite happens and they move.. Wengers is going to look very stupid and even further undermined

Comment

• Originally posted by DR BOB View Post
                    Young and English.. that's why the fee would be so big.. around 15m i was reading. I am not a big fan of Mertesacker i think he is to slow for the PL.. You guys need a keeper/Experienced defender and a top quality striker.. you do play nice attacking football most of the time.. but you often can be a bit toothless upfront
                    That's what I'm thinking, he might be tall, but he might not the type of defender we necessarily need. Arsenal have enough footballing CB's.

I dont know how good Mertesacker is now, but I seem to remember him looking shaky for Germany in 2006 WC, or 2002, cant recall which.

Comment

• Isn't Nasri only on a 1 year contract atm? That'll be awful if he goes for free next summer.

Comment

Working...
                      X