No announcement yet.

Videos : Bagwork

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by !! Shawn View Post
    No point even going there, people will just post stupid **** like yah right! I'll send it to you in a pm though.
    I shall await your PM

Comment

No point even going there, people will just post stupid **** like yah right! I'll send it to you in a pm though.
      dont be like that man........

post it....

we would like to know....50 fights of 1 fight who cares..

dont shy away say ur record

Comment

Originally posted by mr tricky View Post
        i hate to say it but.....

that guy in the vid is made out to look better than he in with all the music n all that,

pads looked awaful, and fight look wild.....

never the less he looked alot better than you and i dont belive you give him a good contest...

aso if he is national champion like you say, if you give him a good contest like you say, then surly you could go far in the nationals then eh.....

belive me from your vids you dont look like you can compete with any national champion,

you look like your better than you think you are and you nedd to learn to acsept critasism, im sick of arugeing,

p.s prove me wrong and post more vids of you mabey sparring that guy, and also how long have u been boxing honestly, and how many Am you had if any?
        I'll take the bolded a compliment.

But, it is obvious you are just trying to be a dick. Now you are saying that the #1 ranked *censored* in the USA is not as good as he looks...
        Last edited by !! Shawn; 05-11-2008, 05:11 PM.

Comment

I'll take the bolded a compliment.

But, it is obvious you are just trying to be a dick. Now you are saying that the #1 ranked 174lb in the USA is not as good as he looks...

Comment

Originally posted by mr tricky View Post
            wtf how can anyone give this guy much credit,

fair enough if he had just started boxing and learning the punches i wud give him credit,

but you seem to have been boxing a while and that vid in my opion was awful,

you seem to be working at about 5% of you max , no effort, super soft and slow punches thta anyone could just easily block ,parry or slip all nigh long,

nothing was throw wioth real conviction,

in my gym , you would be put with the Poor skilled group untill you improve , you wouldnt even be allowed to spar until you get better,

that thing you sed u snatched of joe calzaghe wtf ....the guy how critqed you is right your off balance and would get knocked over,

your no where near good enoguh to try and copy calzaghe,

the thing is i wouldnt even give you all these bad coments if you didnt act so big headed in all your vids, to me you look like a beginner who needs advice, and not a person who has been boxing years or whatever you sed...

im sure some of the other forum regulars may agree with me once they decided to comment.....
            agreed he needs to work harder but he did say he was injuried so i won't jugde him to much!

Comment

Working...
            X