Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Regardless of what you think of Adrien Broner...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Regardless of what you think of Adrien Broner...

Adrien Broner is bringing excitement to the sport of boxing in and out the ring.

Regardless of what you think of him.

He MIGHT have a chance at becoming 140 great if maidana didn't take his soul like rigo did donaire

edit: smoked some good... forgot to add and aslong as he continues his gifted career of fighting bums for low risk high rewards

Comment

but how many others people are willing to embarrass themselves in every way just to get popular then get brutally beat down for 12 rounds just to create a buzz.

But hey you know that 90+ mega meme thread is really some boxers only goal in life.

Comment

Yup hes entertaining, as all idiots and jackasses are.

Comment

Originally posted by lacolonia24 View Post
          Adrien Broner is bringing excitement to the sport of boxing in and out the ring.

Regardless of what you think of him.
          No he isn't. Maidana is. Broner brings laughs and memes not boxing excitement. Just stop. Broner is plummeting, deal with it.

Comment

He brings excitement only to the hood rats and low class members of society.

Comment

Originally posted by Southpawology View Post
              Yup hes entertaining, as all idiots and jackasses are.
              Exactly. He lacks class and watching him implode is what is entertaining but it does nothing to help his image or personal growth.

Comment

I don't find him entertaining but rather embarrassing and cringeworthy.

Comment

Originally posted by Slyboots View Post
                  I don't find him entertaining but rather embarrassing and cringeworthy.
                  Basically this.

Comment

Uh I guess for a minute with his scripted lines and fighting the Gavin Reese s of the world, but as soon as he got in with someone that could throw that Gavin Reese hard left hook. Uh it was a wrap, prince Naseem hamed anyone? U c AB chilling with Andre berto, prince Naseem, and Seth Mitchell bagging groceries at the grocery store. But Broner lived that **** up , on tour with Wayne, rapping, 3somes on videotape, stroken Floyd duck weather feathers. All just to become a punch line embarrassment to his family and himself. If he ate a lil humblepie I would b ok. So much in denial, Floyd talking bout no to maidana again, cherry pick like me and sell a false personality. But don't even think of fighting CHINO again, or anyone who challenge you for real.-PYAAT

Comment

Working...
                    X