Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If broner trained with Floyd SR and Roger....

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If broner trained with Floyd SR and Roger....

And was dedicated, how far could he go? Could they improve him?

Broner already peaked IMO.

Nobody can fix that stylistic **** up

Comment

broner peaked and has plateaued.

Floyd snr sucks as a trainer, roger sucks now too. Mayweather basically trains himself with ellerbe holding his nuts.

If roger was like 10 years younger yeah maybe but not no more.

Comment

I don't think it would work unless Broner is much more willing to listen and learn than appears to be the case.

In terms of what they could teach it would be fine but I just can't see either meshing well with Broner.
        Last edited by The Gambler1981; 08-10-2014, 08:06 PM.

Comment

Possibly. Maybe he's too comfortable with his current coach and would listen to a stranger more. Or maybe not. Stafford kept yelling stay focused during the Molina fight but he kept fooling around. Plus the pad work he does with the fat guy is dumb lol. He doesn't even use it
          Last edited by HanzGruber; 08-10-2014, 08:06 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by The Gambler1981 View Post
            I don't think it would work unless Broner is much more willing to listen and learn than appears to be the case.

In terms of what they could teach it would be fine but I just can't see either meshing well Broner.
            This.

Broner needs a trainer that doesn't play no games and wouldn't have a problem whooping his ass when needed.

Comment

Broner is damaged goods now, hes clearly ducking the Gladiator John Molina to fight Algeiri's leftovers

He'll cherrypick a title at 140 and be a 4 division world champ which at the end of the day is a damn good career

Comment

Broner need's a whole new team behind him, starting by moving the **** away from wherever he is, get rid of this comb (no pun intended to BrushMyHair).

He needs to go away to a camp with someone like Ronnie Shields and learns some respect for himself and the sport. He can work his game with Shields or even Nacho and come back a improved and better fighter no doubt.

Comment

Originally posted by Badzi87 View Post
                  Broner need's a whole new team behind him, starting by moving the **** away from wherever he is, get rid of this comb (no pun intended to BrushMyHair).

He needs to go away to a camp with someone like Ronnie Shields and learns some respect for himself and the sport. He can work his game with Shields or even Nacho and come back a improved and better fighter no doubt.
                  I agree...................

Comment

Originally posted by Daylyt View Post
                    broner peaked and has plateaued.

Floyd snr sucks as a trainer, roger sucks now too. Mayweather basically trains himself with ellerbe holding his nuts.

If roger was like 10 years younger yeah maybe but not no more.
                    What makes you think that? Come on now.......As if he could not learn anything from them

Comment

Working...
                    X