Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who is the best British fighter right now?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

By actual accomplishments in the ring I voted for Froch. Price, Burns and Brook all have potential.

Comment

I'm going haye.

Comment

Originally posted by AntonTheMeh View Post
        I'm going haye.
        Not many people are swinging that way.

Froch is way ahead.

Comment

Originally posted by Freedom. View Post
          At the present time, who do you consider to be the best British boxer?
          Billy joe Saunders will be hard to beat

Comment

frank warren talked about this a few weeks ago when he said burns was the number 1 british fighter, the reason because when froch stepped up he got beat vs ward. i would disagree and say froch got beat by a top 3 p4p fighter and burns has never faced the level of fighter that froch has

Comment

Originally posted by rampant View Post
              Easily Froch then Burns.

Is Haye an active boxer? Personally I dont think Haye should be in any rankings, I also dont think Mayweather should be part of any rankings.

Rankings should be for boxer who are active and fighting regularly, not once a year or once every 2 years.
              I find them similar in how they treat boxing.

Anyway, Froch is the obvious answer. You can make a case for someone like Burns but Froch's competition sets him apart.

Comment

Originally posted by The Weebler II View Post
                I find them similar in how they treat boxing.

Anyway, Froch is the obvious answer. You can make a case for someone like Burns but Froch's competition sets him apart.
                David Haye (fast, slick and knock out guys much bigger than himself) is the best P4P but Froch has the better resume.

Comment

Originally posted by BafanaBafana View Post
                  David Haye (fast, slick and knock out guys much bigger than himself) is the best P4P but Froch has the better resume.
                  Well Ruiz and Chisora were shorter guys, Wlad and Valuev took him 12 so I can only assume you are talking about Audley?

Honestly, Haye's a good boxer but he's too inactive and does not take enough risks.

You'd struggle to find anyone with Haye on their PFP top 10 list, but here and there you'll see even American posters with Froch on there from 8-10

Comment

Originally posted by The Weebler II View Post
                    Well Ruiz and Chisora were shorter guys, Wlad and Valuev took him 12 so I can only assume you are talking about Audley?

Honestly, Haye's a good boxer but he's too inactive and does not take enough risks.

You'd struggle to find anyone with Haye on their PFP top 10 list, but here and there you'll see even American posters with Froch on there from 8-10
                    So Ruiz and Chisora weighed less than Haye? WRONG. They were both at least 30 pounds heavier. Imagine how Froch would do against a top 10 cruiserweight or one of the smaller heavyweights? Like I said Froch has the better resume in terms of name but Haye is the better P4P fighter. Many people might put Froch ahead in a P4P ranking because of his resume but that doesn't mean he is a better P4P fighter.

Comment

Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
                      Froch, obviously.

But this is a bait thread and I think we all know why.
                      ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Comment

Working...
                      X