No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Marquez-Judah in Play For July 14th at Cowboys Stadium

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jsfd26 View Post
    My guess is Rios will be fighting some bums for a while at 140. I still think he will be drained at 140. He looked it at 139, so what's 1 more pound?
    God I hope not. I've already lost a lot of respect for Rios. I was a big fan of his when he was beating Antillon and Acosta, and I stuck by him even after the Abril performance. But, after the fight when he was b*tching and moaning night and day about it, I lost respect for him. I still root for Rios, but he's not on my sig anymore. I hope he bounces back. I'm praying for Rios-Alvarado in July.

Comment

Abril>>>>>>>>>>Paris.

Comment

Originally posted by Roman Moreno View Post
        Abril>>>>>>>>>>Paris.
        The difference is Judah at least whupped Paris, who was a Top 10 JWW at the time. I wanted to see Rios-Marquez if Rios had beaten Abril, but he didn't. I'd much rather see Rios-Alvarado.

Comment

Originally posted by 4Corners View Post
          God I hope not. I've already lost a lot of respect for Rios. I was a big fan of his when he was beating Antillon and Acosta, and I stuck by him even after the Abril performance. But, after the fight when he was b*tching and moaning night and day about it, I lost respect for him. I still root for Rios, but he's not on my sig anymore. I hope he bounces back. I'm praying for Rios-Alvarado in July.
          Sorry I just found that funny. I seriously never liked the guy. Im not a real fan of big talkers, Rios, Mayweather, Broner, etc. There's only a selected few that talk a lot that I like. Paulie being one of them .

But if Rios doesn't end up fighting bums at 140, they will definitely think twice before putting him in there with another boxer.

Comment

Originally posted by 4Corners View Post
            The difference is Judah at least whupped Paris, who was a Top 10 JWW at the time. I wanted to see Rios-Marquez if Rios had beaten Abril, but he didn't. I'd much rather see Rios-Alvarado.
            I have always been in the belief that it's easier to whoop a lesser fighter.

Comment

Originally posted by Roman Moreno View Post
              Abril>>>>>>>>>>Paris.
              i say give mike alvarado a chance

Comment

Originally posted by jsfd26 View Post
                Sorry I just found that funny. I seriously never liked the guy. Im not a real fan of big talkers, Rios, Mayweather, Broner, etc. There's only a selected few that talk a lot that I like. Paulie being one of them .
                Yeah I called Rios and was like "Yo, you off my sig n*gga, click". Just playing. But seriously, he pissed me off.

Comment

Originally posted by commodus View Post
                  i say give mike alvarado a chance
                  I'm OK with Alvarado as well.

How many chances is Judah going to get? He's like a Rocky Juarez, you gotta earn a big fight from now on. 1 win doesn't do it, 1 bad showing shouldn't eliminate you either.

I'm sorry Judah is done, he has proven it time and time again.

Zab Judah has been one of the top 3 most overrated fighters in the last 10 years. The overrating of him is pretty ridiculous.

Comment

Real good fight, judah is real slick i would love marquez to win but its a tough one

Comment

Pac-May is not going to happen any time soon.

Just give him Pac already. He's earned it.

Comment

Working...
                      X