Adrien Broner will be the next fighter of the decade

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

Originally posted by DeadLikeMe View Post
      as soon as the morbidly obese man who brushes his hair dies it's all over.
      Isn't that his dad?

Comment

Originally posted by hougigo View Post
        Isn't that his dad?
        I have only watched four of his fights I think...so yeah,

Comment

Still not sold, I'd like to see him go against a really tough pressure fighter like Rios.

Comment

I could see that. He's extremely gifted and skilled at the same time. Hard to go wrong there.

Comment

Hold your horses, Larry. It's way too early to tell.

Comment

There's so much young talent now that I have my doubts Penny Boy Floyd will get to the top.

Comment

Originally posted by El Angel View Post
                  I still got faith in Ortiz, but Broner is starting to look like a monster for sure. He made Perez look like a little boy vs a grown man.
                  He aint even land no punches on Perez...bad accuracy...either that, or he got slower...he barely won to me...that lucky punch saved him cuz he was getting exposed

Comment

Originally posted by MurkaMan View Post
                    He aint even land no punches on Perez...bad accuracy...either that, or he got slower...he barely won to me...that lucky punch saved him cuz he was getting exposed
                    Man your dumb. Your not even boxing fan, You judge everything with your emotions. How girly

Comment

Originally posted by MurkaMan View Post
                      Broner and his posse probably sold Eloy the blow

Comment

Working...
                      X