Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Robert Garcia and Rios To Come Out With Mayweather?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
    Leonard Ellerbe, CEO for Mayweather Promotions, told BoxingScene.com not to be surprised if trainer Robert Garcia, and WBA lightweight champion Brandon Rios, accompany Floyd Mayweather Jr. during his ring walk on Saturday night at the MGM Grand in Las Vegas.

[Click Here To Read More]
    Wow, Floyd is that insecure andin need of an advantage that he would stoop to that level? Floyd acting timid for some reason, I think he has doubts about his ability to win....what if Ortiz got mad and punished Money until he quit because of this action.

Comment

They should get Margarito to walk out with Floyd too

or maybe not...

Comment

Originally posted by johnx View Post
        Mayweather is still mad cause Victor Ortiz ****ed Josie Harris. Victor is also taking her to the fight along with his kids
        Is this Ortiz's brother? I've just seen about 3 or 4 threads where you talk about him shagging Jose Harris.

Comment

I just think Mayweather has crossed the line,Karma is a ***** and Mayweather is going to pay this , either against Ortiz or Pacquiao, Robert garcia is a ***** for accepting this and Rios is a jealous Mother****er.

Comment

Originally posted by mathed View Post
            Wow, Floyd is that insecure andin need of an advantage that he would stoop to that level? Floyd acting timid for some reason, I think he has doubts about his ability to win....what if Ortiz got mad and punished Money until he quit because of this action.
            that means we will see a great fight

Comment

lol, hate it or love it, Mayweather know's how to promote a event, weather it's week before a fight or on the day, it's entertaining what he does.

Comment

What is the deal with all these pu$$ie a$$ butthurtness about Floyd getting Robert and Brandon to go?!! I really don't get it. This just makes things more interesting. This could totally back fire on Floyd if he were to lose. Its all good *****es. No need to get your vigina's all sore. Its more bang for the buck for the paying fans.(Even thought am not buying this fight, cause I don't believe its a payperview worthy fight, its good and proper fight, but not payperview)

Comment

Originally posted by mathed View Post
                  Mayweather has been doing this for years. It's nothing new. Before the Corrales fight he walked in with a rapper who rapped about Corrales domestic and legal problems. Boxing is as much mental as physical.

Comment

Originally posted by Babalu11 View Post
                    I just think Mayweather has crossed the line,Karma is a ***** and Mayweather is going to pay this , either against Ortiz or Pacquiao, Robert garcia is a ***** for accepting this and Rios is a jealous Mother****er.
                    looks like you are the one thats jealous

Comment

Originally posted by flint View Post
                      looks like you are the one thats jealous
                      Yeah of the tickets only, but this is family stuff, If I was Robert I wouldn't accept that, but I guess some relatives are messed up like that. It will be just that much better once it backfires on Mayweather. WAR ORTIZ!!
                      Last edited by Babalu11; 09-14-2011, 06:38 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X