Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mike Tyson swings both ways?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [PLEASE HELP] Mike Tyson swings both ways?

Can anyone verify that ****?

After a training session earlier this year, My cousin and I were admiring some 'Iron' Mike HL's on youtube, I was a lil disturbed when my trainer/cousin walked in and claimed Mike swung both ways and that all the old school cats up at big bear know this...

My trainer/cousin went on to say, that when 'Iron' mike would rock up to the gym they were working out in.. they would have to shut the place down for 2-3 hours (like roach does for pac at the Wildcard) so he could work out.. in his entourage he would have a 'bit*h' he would deal to out the back during that time.

As y'all can imagine my cuz and I were f'n shocked we were hearing this... then our trainer/cuz goes on that he was told "Mike believes your not gay if your not taking it"

Im not one to judge beliefs... but.....

anyone heard whispers bot this ish?

"anyone heard whispers bot this ish?"

I have never heard about this. The only ones who have heard about this are probably involved in the g*y scene. How else would you get this kind of information.

Comment

Originally posted by wazaa. View Post
      "anyone heard whispers bot this ish?"

I have never heard about this. The only ones who have heard about this are probably involved in the g*y scene. How else would you get this kind of information.
      I would think so too... but my cuz was up there training with Team Punishment??

actually... an MMA gym would be the g*y scene up there right? j/ks

Comment

I do not believe that one bit! even though I remember he onced told someone: "Ill fuck you in the ass so hard ill make you love me, faggot! "

Comment

i doubt it.

i mean he didnt have access to females up in catskill and ppl say he used to struggle with the lack of ass. and then after he became champ and was at the height of his womanising he got sent to prison. still i cant see it. not mike. no way.

Comment

Originally posted by M Deezy View Post
            I do not believe that one bit! even though I remember he onced told someone: "Ill fuck you in the ass so hard ill make you love me, faggot! "
            and followed with " i wanna eat ur children"

whats next? mike tyson eats babies for breakfast?

Comment

I think he pretty much gave himself away when he said,

"I'll fuck you till you love me faggot".

Comment

Originally posted by -PANDA- View Post
                and followed with " i wanna eat ur children"

whats next? mike tyson eats babies for breakfast?
                well actually. . . .

Comment

Originally posted by #1Assassin View Post
                  i doubt it.

i mean he didnt have access to females up in catskill and ppl say he used to struggle with the lack of ass. and then after he became champ and was at the height of his womanising he got sent to prison. still i cant see it. not mike. no way.
                  IDK why for some reason I dont put it past him... anything was possible with Mike back then.

Like I was told, the belief to him was "your not gay if your not taking it" and that it matched his 'Animalistic' persona he portrayed then.

Comment

His voice sounds gay, he's been in prison for an extended period and he talks about fcuking men until they love him....I'm not sure it needs any more confirmation.

Comment

Working...
                    X