Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Unpopular or Politically incorrect views or beliefs you hold?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If you smoke/drink and fall ill owing to that [ie drink and mess up your liver], you shouldnt receive NHS treatment. Why should clean living folks like me have to foot a bill for your idiocy?

* I drink 0 units, but allowing for the culture, a "safe" [rationed!] limit could be determined.

Non graduates shouldnt have the vote unless they can prove extraordinary reasons to give them one. [Ie Alan Sugar is clearly bright].

Comment

Originally posted by Forza View Post
      Oh that reminds me kaps.

I think we should abolish welfare
      Meh, when used right, it can help people, its just way over abused. Wefare reform is more like it...

Comment

Originally posted by R0ME0 View Post
        Capt_Sam, are you venting?
        A bit, but these are my honest views. To put it in contex, my family moved to the UK in the early 50's, my grandfather was a decorated WW2 vet in the British forces. Anyway, we have made successful lives for ourselves by hard work, by playing honest.

So when I see lay abouts, or people who **** up and then blame the system, it vexes me out!

Comment

Originally posted by capt_sam View Post
          If you smoke/drink and fall ill owing to that [ie drink and mess up your liver], you shouldnt receive NHS treatment. Why should clean living folks like me have to foot a bill for your idiocy?

* I drink 0 units, but allowing for the culture, a "safe" [rationed!] limit could be determined.

Non graduates shouldnt have the vote unless they can prove extraordinary reasons to give them one. [Ie Alan Sugar is clearly bright].
          Yeah, **** on the working class let the elite rule everything and the workers suffer like before the unions were created. Sorry, couldn't resist. I still respect your opinion.

Comment

I don't like whinners!

Comment

Sam is officially a fukn idiot! Hilarious, so if you get rid of the working class, are joo gonna start working at mcdonalds, digging ditches, or working on cars. You are a dumb fuk for having all those credentials.

Anyway, I don't believe in calling the police to solve your problems. And I don't believe in 95% of prescription drugs.

Comment

I hate tight pants. Tight pants are for women and ******s and if you wear those I'll assume you take it up the ass.

Comment

Originally posted by Forza View Post
                  I don't like **** or ***es or trannys and im not scared to say it.
                  I think mexicans should learn our language
                  black people need to stop pulling the race card and man up
                  I think non-christians should be taxed in America
                  I don't like muslims. I don't agree with their crooked religion and I think they are all violent, even the ones that live here.
                  I hate straight edge people. I don't trust somebody who doesn't drink or smoke a blunt once in a while.

Thats it for now.
                  hahahaha thats possibly the dumbest thing ive ever heard. opinion thread or not hahaha.

Comment

I didnt say get rid of the working class, just dont give them the vote. If you amounted to a McJob [despite every opportunity here in the UK], you arent going to give valid insight into micro-finance are you?

* I know the US safety net isnt as good, by rants are broadly UK specific.

Comment

I'm for racial profiling....

Comment

Working...
                      X