Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Soliman vs Sturm II May 31

Thanks for the heads up Evil Abed

Ben Damon ***8207;@ben_damon 24m
    Sam Soliman's world title shot v Felix Sturm in Germany will be on the same night as Froch v Groves at Wembley. May 31st #boxing

Unfinished business, I suppose

Comment

the first one was awful, who wants to watch this again? i mean, sturm is a champion again and he was robbed big against soliman who latter tested positive right? move on

Comment

Originally posted by Dean_Razorback View Post
        the first one was awful, who wants to watch this again? i mean, sturm is a champion again and he was robbed big against soliman who latter tested positive right? move on
        Somehow he's still the mando and the IBF is the only one that enforces mandatory challengers

Comment

Originally posted by Hougigo View Post
          Somehow he's still the mando and the IBF is the only one that enforces mandatory challengers
          really? i'm not sturm biggest fan but i hope he Knocks soliman out this time.

Comment

Don't care what anyone says. I still like watching Felix Sturm fight.

Comment

boxing is getting worse ............soliman is like 50 and only bhop can do it at that age

Comment

Felix Sturm is feeling it good right now. Like Arthur Abraham. A second wind.

Soliman's getting beat. Sturm will keep staying away from other champs.

Comment

Originally posted by Evil Abed View Post
                  Felix Sturm is feeling it good right now. Like Arthur Abraham. A second wind.

Soliman's getting beat. Sturm will keep staying away from other champs.
                  Soliman is going to try and outwork him again, Sturm better get ready for 12, unless he does work in the first couple of rounds and paces himself

Comment

first one was blah, now we got to see this again.

Comment

Working...
                    X