Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

ESPN Polls, Provodnikov wins the fight!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ESPN Polls, Provodnikov wins the fight!!

Provodnikov 39%

Bradley 34%

Draw 27%

Boxing people said it!! Ruslan was robbed!!

who cares...

was a great fight.

ask 100 people they say bradley won, ask 100 people they say ruslan won, ask 100 people they say draw just one of those fights.

real boxing fans understands this, agenda having crybabies create threads.

Comment

Originally posted by ElBossHogg™ View Post
      who cares...

was a great fight.

ask 100 people they say bradley won, ask 100 people they say ruslan won, ask 100 people they say draw just one of those fights.

real boxing fans understands this, agenda having crybabies create threads.
      Who's crying?? I'm just telling the facts!! Polls are better gauge than Judges!!

How about the Granados- Cintron? That was total Robbery! Wait for the poll on that!!

Comment

Of course more crybabies...

Comment

Originally posted by Pacdbest View Post
          Who's crying?? I'm just telling the facts!! Polls are better gauge than Judges!!

How about the Granados- Cintron? That was total Robbery! Wait for the poll on that!!
          Polls are not a better gauge than judges. A lot of crybaby pacquiao fans could've influenced that poll. Without giving Prov an additional 10-8 round it be very hard to score in his favor. Even if you did give him another 10-8 it would've been a draw so no Prov did not win the fight.

Comment

uh, 27% Draw, Bradley 34%, and Provodnikov 39% screams close fight, not robbery.

Comment

Originally posted by brickcityboxing View Post
              Polls are not a better gauge than judges. A lot of crybaby pacquiao fans could've influenced that poll. Without giving Prov an additional 10-8 round it be very hard to score in his favor. Even if you did give him another 10-8 it would've been a draw so no Prov did not win the fight.
              I'll take the polls than your opinion!

Comment

Originally posted by Pacdbest View Post

No they not , polls are for fans , and fans are armchair experts that see only see a fight and aggression way before they can see boxing and skills .

Bradley gave as good as he got and then out boxed him , it was a great fight and nobody could complain either way it went , it was given to Bradley and I think it was a good decision he did more in the lulls and held is own in the firefights .

Comment

Originally posted by Reloaded View Post
                  No they not , polls are for fans , and fans are armchair experts that see only see a fight and aggression way before they can see boxing and skills .

Bradley gave as good as he got and then out boxed him , it was a great fight and nobody could complain either way it went , it was given to Bradley and I think it was a good decision he did more in the lulls and held is own in the firefights .
                  You mean you trust the judges, than the majority of fans? So you agree that Cintron won tonight?

Comment

Another win that will haunt Bradley.

but really what a fight

Comment

Working...
                    X