No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Malignaggi Would Consider a Return To 140-Pounds

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Malignaggi Would Consider a Return To 140-Pounds

Paulie Malignaggi’s move to welterweight has been pretty productive thus far.

Malignaggi scored his first knockout in seven years in his welterweight debut. He followed that sixth-round stoppage of Michael Lozada with a decisive 10-round unanimous decision win against Jose Cotto.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Lol once his papi Amir goes to WW, Malignaggi will run back to 140. . .

Paulie can finish out his career on a good note if he's matched correctly.

Comment

All the guys from 140lb are going to 147lb anyway..His best bet is to go back down or get that azz beat at 147lb..He already did not want any of Devon oh btw is Devon one of the most avoided fighters at 147??Berto Ortiz and Paulie M all seem to not want none...What's up with that??

Comment

I guess the best way to avoid Bradly, Khan, Alexander is by going back to 140 (since they are moving up in weight). LoL

I can already see Paulie against Morales....... or any other older ex champion. Perhaps GBP will feed him to one of their young stars. Either way, I see that Pualie understand that is no longer about the fame... it's about the payday and the future after boxing.

As hard as I'm on the kid, I do have respect for his balls.... to go against a stronger fighter for 12 rounds... knowing you can't hurt them.... that's gutsy!

Now I will like to see him mature a bit more... and stop blaming everyone for his failings. But then again, we are talking about boxers... premadonnas.... it's never thier fault... LOL

Comment

"I dont know what's goin in his head, I don't know what going on in MY head."

- Paulie M.

Comment

Paulie on CRACKers.

Comment

As much as he complains about not being able to make 140 - this story doesnt make any sense.

Comment

Originally posted by Rome-By-Ko View Post
                All the guys from 140lb are going to 147lb anyway..His best bet is to go back down or get that azz beat at 147lb..He already did not want any of Devon oh btw is Devon one of the most avoided fighters at 147??Berto Ortiz and Paulie M all seem to not want none...What's up with that??
                lol no... Berto has a mandatory in Bailey and apparently Paulie is close to a significant fight . Ortiz is probably enjoying his mayweather payday right now and won't get in the ring for a while. I can only see Alexander beating Paulie out of the three . Alexander has arguably lost his last three fights and someone like paulie would be a b side against him and judging by recent decisions gone to Alexander I don't blame him for not taking it and waiting for a bigger fight . Alexander is still a name but has lost a lot of steam.

Comment

no, he should stay at WW. he's got guys there like karass, alexander, berto, senchenko, and ortiz, he has a solid chance in winning each of those fights imo. some unknown has the ibo strap right now so he can try and go for that one right now and then try berto later (if someone else doesn't get to him).

Comment

Working...
                  X