No announcement yet.

Alvarez looking physically superior to Mayweather

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Alvarez looking physically superior to Mayweather

I think we've gotten to the bottom of why Floyd and Miss Jackson are in an "open" relationship

Comment

he ghay,,,

Comment

The flo****s are a subbreed of the ***** breeed, but the are growing in numbers every day

????

I need to start drinking coffee again

Comment

Originally posted by thuggery View Post
          I think we've gotten to the bottom of why Floyd and Miss Jackson are in an "open" relationship
          Ever wonder why Floyd doesn't wear legit men's underwear to his weigh-ins? Dude's always showing up in baggy ass boxer shorts made for teenagers that are purposefully designed to conceal a twit's shortcomings.

Meanwhile, Floyd's opponets all show up wearing the only acceptable form of underwear for a grown man - Boxer briefs.

Comment

If Canelo wears boxer briefs than Floyd is gonna wear extra baggy boxers to conceal his boner

Comment

Originally posted by The_Bringer
              Quote:

Originally Posted by thuggery

Ever wonder why Floyd doesn't wear legit men's underwear to his weigh-ins? Dude's always showing up in baggy ass boxer shorts made for teenagers that are purposefully designed to conceal a twit's shortcomings.

Meanwhile, Floyd's opponets all show up wearing the only acceptable form of underwear for a grown man - Boxer briefs.
              Maybe he don't want everyone staring at his Dick in a room full of men lol.

Only ellerbe can look

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

u gay OT? Becasue only gays would have noticed that small d*ck.

Comment

gayest thread ever

Comment

Originally posted by RiC-DiC View Post
                    u gay OT? Becasue only gays would have noticed that small d*ck.
                    What's gay about appreciating the blatantly obvious physical advantage that Alvarez has in this fight?

I think you're reading too much into this, bro. Plus I find it weird that you label me as being gay by saying that "only gays would have noticed that small d*ck.

Meaning that you also noticed it. Which would mean you're also gay. But looking at your posting history in regards to Danny Garcia, that was already readily apparent.

Comment

Working...
                    X