Collapse
No announcement yet.

**2013 NBA Playoffs Thread**

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm headed to the Cippers vs. Grizzles game tonight. It should be fun. Time for Clippers nation to represent.

Comment

Originally posted by Since 1985 View Post
      I'm rooting for the Knicks and I'm not a Knicks fan. The Knicks can actually challenge the Heat. I hate Miami. I'd like to see them at least break a sweat during the playoffs.
      I'd expect Boston to give Miami a tougher series than the Knicks. Knicks would get ****ed.

Comment

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
        I'd expect Boston to give Miami a tougher series than the Knicks. Knicks would get ****ed.
        You're dreaming. This isn't the Celtics of last year, if Rondo was playing it would be different. The only teams in the east that can give the Heat any trouble are the Knicks and the Pacers. The Knicks will give the Heat trouble if they meet, just watch.

Comment

I'm not cheering for either team, just want to see a good game of ball.

And I agree that the heat would get a bigger challenge out of the c's than the knicks but hopefully drose stops being poosie and tries at least 1 game.

Bulls with drose would be a huge threat.

Comment

You're dreaming. This isn't the Celtics of last year, if Rondo was playing it would be different. The only teams in the east that can give the Heat any trouble are the Knicks and the Pacers. The Knicks will give the Heat trouble if they meet, just watch.
            The knicks rely too heavily on the 3, that's a disadvantage in a seven game series. They might not even make it past the celtics.

Comment

You guys are trippin. The Knicks will beat the Celtics and if they manage to beat the Pacers they will take the Heat to 6 or 7 games. I don't know what the hell you guys are watching, this Celtics team is average at best.

Comment

You guys are trippin. The Knicks will beat the Celtics and if they manage to beat the Pacers they will take the Heat to 6 or 7 games. I don't know what the hell you guys are watching, this Celtics team is average at best.
                I picked ny against boston, I'm just saying, the heat is going to force their offense to shoot 3's and when a game is on the line, the high percentage shots are what get you down the wire.

The heat's defense won't allow them any penetration and they'll have to settle for the 3, what options do they have?

New York has Two offensive options: 1 on 1 offense, and shoot the 3. You can't bring 1 on 1 offense to the heat's 5 man pressure defense. They will tear you up on both ends of the court.
                Last edited by DARKSEID; 04-20-2013, 05:05 PM.

Comment

I'm headed to the Cippers vs. Grizzles game tonight. It should be fun. Time for Clippers nation to represent.
                  That's going to be a tough series, 2nd best matchup in the 1st round IMO..

Comment

Originally posted by F l i c k e r View Post
                    I told them knickerbocker fans that the c's are a trap.
                    This is what happens when people are too quick to say I told you so.

Comment

Warriors and Nuggets are fun as hell to watch.

Comment

Working...
                      X