Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who will you be rooting for: David Haye or John Ruiz?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

David Haye will retire Ruiz.

Comment

I want Ruiz to retire so im picking Haye

Comment

Haye for the possibility of a fight with one of the brothers.

I really don't care that much, though.

Comment

haye should win and than face either klits..

and get KTFO

Comment

Originally posted by Easy-E View Post
            I'd like to see Haye beat Ruiz convincingly, because any time Ruiz is in a championship, or in a position to be in a championship fight, it is not good for boxing.
            Yes. If Ruiz gets brutally KOed, it will very likely be his last world title fight. We'll finally be rid of him.

Comment

Originally posted by Carnivore View Post
              Some people will think my boxingscene account has been hacked, but I'd like to see Haye KO Ruiz, even though I don't like him.

My reasons:

1. We would then finally be rid of John Ruiz

2. There then would still be a possibility of the fight I want to see most, namely Haye vs. Wladimir. We need that fight to ignite some interest in the heavyweight division.
              thats how everyone should reason. haye wins, we get haye-klitschko atleast down the line even if haye has to fight valuev again first. if ruiz wins we get ruiz-valuev 2,3,4 or how many times they fought already. who wants to see that? seriously, that has to be the worst fight possible in any division. if boxing was a person it would be like thrrowing his dick down a well.

Comment

Haye, because I want to see him fight Klitchko.

Steward claims Haye will bring out the best in Klitchko, I believe him.

Comment

Working...
                X