Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ron Simmons. 2012 WWE HOF inductee.

Comment

• Originally posted by CeeMCee

Shout out to anyone who goes by the name Brutus Beefcake.
      Till this day I do the Brutus the Barber Beefcake dance...I got hit with the belt once when I was little because I put my brother in the sleeper hold and almost killed him...

Comment

• Originally posted by jose830 View Post
        Till this day I do the Brutus the Barber Beefcake dance...I got hit with the belt once when I was little because I put my brother in the sleeper hold and almost killed him...
        I am the oldest of a bunch of kids so you can imagine the amount of finishing moves were attempted...thank God to no serious injuries. Aside from my younger sister from when I applied the "chicken wing". She has tendon issues to this day that she blames on that.

Comment

• Originally posted by Timothy Horton View Post
          I am the oldest of a bunch of kids so you can imagine the amount of finishing moves were attempted...thank God to no serious injuries. Aside from my younger sister from when I applied the "chicken wing". She has tendon issues to this day that she blames on that.
          I had an older cousin who DDT me once , bit my tongue blood all over and that was the day I retired from backyard WWF and I got hit with the belt on top of that...

Comment

• Originally posted by [ DUBBZZ ] View Post
            Never understood his character.

Was he just a patriotic ******?

2x4 swinging brain trust, that one.

HOOOoooo

Comment

• Booker Tio Huffman, Jr.[9] (born March 1, 1965),[10] better known by his ring name Booker T, is an American semi-retired professional wrestler and former professional wrestling commentator currently signed with WWE, serving as the General Manager of SmackDown.
              Booker T is best known for his time in World Championship Wrestling (WCW), the World Wrestling Federation (WWF)/WWE, and Total Nonstop Action Wrestling (TNA), holding 35 major titles between those organizations. He is the most decorated wrestler in WCW history, having held 21 titles in the organization,[11] including a record six WCW World Television Championships, and a record ten WCW World Tag Team Championships as one half of Harlem Heat with his brother, Lash "Stevie Ray" Huffman[12] (he claimed an eleventh reign in the WWF with Test).[3][7]
              Between WCW and the WWF/WWE, Booker is a six-time world champion: a five-time WCW World Heavyweight Champion (his fifth reign occurred in the WWF) and a one-time World Heavyweight Champion.[3][13] He was the final WCW World Heavyweight Champion and WCW United States Heavyweight Champion in WCW, and the only man to hold the former in both WCW and the WWF, as well as the only black man to become a world champion in both WCW and the WWF. He was the winner of the WWE King of the Ring tournament in 2006, the sixteenth WWE Triple Crown Champion and the eighth WWE Grand Slam Champion. Also the ninth, and final, WCW Triple Crown Champion, he is the most recent of four men in history to achieve both the WWE and WCW Triple Crown Championships.

Comment

• John Cena wishes he was black. Does that count?

Comment

• Originally posted by Derranged View Post
                  John Cena wishes he was black. Does that count?

We all know you wish you're black but nobody here consider you as black.

Hope I don't need to answer your question anymore.

Comment

• Originally posted by led* View Post
                    Everybody here wishes they were black but nobody here consider you as black.

Hope I don't need to answer your question anymore.
                    John Cenas not a good rapper.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr LarryX View Post
                      Booker Tio Huffman, Jr.[9] (born March 1, 1965),[10] better known by his ring name Booker T, is an American semi-retired professional wrestler and former professional wrestling commentator currently signed with WWE, serving as the General Manager of SmackDown.
                      Booker T is best known for his time in World Championship Wrestling (WCW), the World Wrestling Federation (WWF)/WWE, and Total Nonstop Action Wrestling (TNA), holding 35 major titles between those organizations. He is the most decorated wrestler in WCW history, having held 21 titles in the organization,[11] including a record six WCW World Television Championships, and a record ten WCW World Tag Team Championships as one half of Harlem Heat with his brother, Lash "Stevie Ray" Huffman[12] (he claimed an eleventh reign in the WWF with Test).[3][7]
                      Between WCW and the WWF/WWE, Booker is a six-time world champion: a five-time WCW World Heavyweight Champion (his fifth reign occurred in the WWF) and a one-time World Heavyweight Champion.[3][13] He was the final WCW World Heavyweight Champion and WCW United States Heavyweight Champion in WCW, and the only man to hold the former in both WCW and the WWF, as well as the only black man to become a world champion in both WCW and the WWF. He was the winner of the WWE King of the Ring tournament in 2006, the sixteenth WWE Triple Crown Champion and the eighth WWE Grand Slam Champion. Also the ninth, and final, WCW Triple Crown Champion, he is the most recent of four men in history to achieve both the WWE and WCW Triple Crown Championships.
                      pretty decorated, this black/jewish fellow.

Comment

Working...
                      X