Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mike Tyson coming out of retirement to fight James Toney. Fight 90% finalized.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I respect your opinion......

Originally posted by BrushMyAssHair View Post
    James would have a punchers chance but its a slim one, especially as he isn't an especially concussive one punch guy...just a good puncher.

Dude its the worst possible style match up for James ever. He's always going to have a tough time with guys who have faster hands than him (not many) and especially guys like RJJ with fast feet who give you angles.
    Yes he didn't prepare properly, and fought like ****, but the result would have been similar even if he was in top form.

Its just the worst match up for him i can possibly think of....

I respect your opinion. You clearly know what you are talking about but I disagree, man. Roy would've had to take some punishment against "the real" James Toney. It's not just about Roy's speed, angles, etc. He still would get hit and hit hard. What do you think happens then? A motivated Toney would've been too tough for Roy. Roy is overrated. You have to factor in the fact that he would have to take punishment as well.

Comment

So Elie Seckback is still the only one "Reporting" this? I call Bull**** until someone more credible confirm it.

Comment

No BSing.... If we get ODH vs Trinidad 2 and Tyson vs Toney even if its a PPV im buying.

Comment

Idd pay 100$ for this on ppv

Make it happen. Both these guys fight. They dont play games and they dont dance and kill time. They dont have clinch fests .

Tyson could make up to 15 million easy.

Comment

Say what you want...but if this does happen everybody will watch it regardless. I say why not...they need to make money and that they will. Nobody is expecting a career come-back...just an exhibition/a 4 round fight. If it went of well and was somewhat entertaining Tyson could get in a few more and put a way something to help out the retirement. I'm sure Holyfield would love to jump on that...he needs money to and if Tyson got enough conditioning back for a 6 rounder with him they'd do very well. I vaguely remember a Russian promoter offering decent money for a Tyson/Holyfield fight in Russia if I'm not mistaking.

Comment

Originally posted by sicko View Post
              So Elie Seckback is still the only one "Reporting" this? I call Bull**** until someone more credible confirm it.
              You called it!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by bignuts View Post
                i actually wouldn't mind seeing this. Only reason tyson looked so bad against danny williams and mcbride is because they were both huge. Toney isn't nearly as big.

Tyson should be able to get him out of there in 2 rounds (which is all he will have left by this point anyways) tops just by going through the motions.
                nobody has ever knocked out james toney ur trippin, james toney took punches from samuel peters for 12 rounds. I hope james toney beats tysons azz~!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                X