Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mosley should just retire, he's just an undercard material right now.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mosley should just retire, he's just an undercard material right now.

Wtf is Mosley still planning to do? The guy will be able to just barely get a million on fight contracts.

Originally posted by Boy Nympho View Post
    Wtf is Mosley still planning to do? The guy will be able to just barely get a million on fight contracts.
    He can probably beat a lot of guys out there except Mayweather.I dont really wanna see him fighting again but maybe Jin took everything from him and this is the most profitable way he can earn a living.

Comment

mosley is fighting for legacy, and he still has alot left in him even though he has nothing to prove. if he is also to an extent fighting for money, which i dont think after the mayweather fight divorce or not, but if we say he is. he can still make decent money, well over a million. if he beats mora u never know what will come up, pacquiao, cotto rematch.. or he could go back to 154 and im sure alot of those titlists would love to fight someone with the name recognition of mosley.

he is far from a undercard fighter, i will tell u that much. he might not get to headline another mega event but he will still be headlining PPVs.

Comment

WTF are you talking about....he is a bigger draw than Miguel
        Cotto

Comment

In no way is Mosley a bigger draw than Cotto.

I'd pay to see Cotto take sweet revenge on Margo on PPV. There's nobody out there that Mosley could fight that would justify a PPV.

Comment

Originally posted by NesNY View Post
            In no way is Mosley a bigger draw than Cotto.

I'd pay to see Cotto take sweet revenge on Margo on PPV. There's nobody out there that Mosley could fight that would justify a PPV.

tell that to soe of the jokers on this forum.....

Comment

oh really? just because mayweather beat mosley does not mean that he should retire. and you dont know how much he will earn in future bouts, and i dont see why you would care how much money another man gets paid.

Comment

Originally posted by check hook View Post
                WTF are you talking about....he is a bigger draw than Miguel
                Cotto

Wtf ? Mosley fans probably comprised just 15 to 20 % of the total PPV buys of his fight w/ Floyd

Comment

Wtf ? Mosley fans probably comprised just 15 to 20 % of the total PPV buys of his fight w/ Floyd

He was being sarcastic.

Comment

Mosley strikes me as a guy who is addicted to boxing. He wont retire any time soon. The ring will retire him as they say.

He still has some good options out there. He shouldn't headline a PPV again, but a Williams fight, a Martinez title fight, a Cotto rematch even could get him very good money and high profile settings.

Comment

Working...
                    X