Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Tarver Cracked Hard Over Child Support Bill - Belts, Medal, Car

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by imperial1 View Post
    Child support in this country is a joke ..Why does his teenage daughter need 750 k ? You know dam well tha goes straight to baby momma ..Sorry but it's borderline criminal what these courts do to men..If he's behind make him work it off somehow but don't take his medals and belts which he had to earn from blood sweat and tears .
    it's ridiculous.

Comment

Originally posted by Foreign Soil View Post
      Thought Haymon took care of this. Tarver is dumb as they come, but child support is outrageous. I read those quotes in that animated mouth and bubbly aggression.
      Nope, took care of his gambling debt, think it was 250k, that he was being held for.

He had to hand in his rolex last time or something

Comment

Cracked................lol

Comment

I wish i would give my belts and Olympic medal away..no way in hell..id hide them so damn fast

Comment

damn i hate to see him like THIS mane.
            white folks love to see a brotha broken see how the newscaster was throwin' lil quips in there throwin' shade. the child support system has helped widen the chasm among black womben & black men. it will get even wider.
            there is NO LOGICAL way "child support" should = to $750,000 in a span of 8 YEARS
            this why i make sho i know WHAT TYPE of sista im gettin' involved with.

Comment

Originally posted by larryggg View Post
              I wish i would give my belts and Olympic medal away..no way in hell..id hide them so damn fast
              for reals,,,,,

Comment

750k is not excessive. Sure it doesn't take that much to raise a child but the courts don't look at it that way. Tarver could pay 20k a year and the child could be well taken care of. But that's not the point. The child should be entitled to the same level of lifestyle as the father. If Tarver is riding in a Mercedes the child needs to be riding in a Mercedes also. I pay child support and I agree the children should be afforded the same lifestyle as the non-custodial parent. The non-custodial parent should suffer before the child.

Comment

Dang........

Comment

Originally posted by about.thousands View Post
                    750k is not excessive. Sure it doesn't take that much to raise a child but the courts don't look at it that way. Tarver could pay 20k a year and the child could be well taken care of. But that's not the point. The child should be entitled to the same level of lifestyle as the father. If Tarver is riding in a Mercedes the child needs to be riding in a Mercedes also. I pay child support and I agree the children should be afforded the same lifestyle as the non-custodial parent. The non-custodial parent should suffer before the child.
                    You must spread some reputation around before giving it to about.thousands again.

Comment

I can't believe it's 2016 and we still have judges giving women so much money in child support. It's a shame. You ruin a man's life so a woman can live off money she doesn't even need.

Comment

Working...
                      X