Collapse
No announcement yet.

Boy Shoots Sister For Twerking

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ain't gonna lie I've wanted to cap me a twerker a time or two in my lifetime.

Comment

LMAOOO.

That's how you look after you sister. She's blessed to have a brother that actually cares about her.

That's how girls grow up to be hoes. Twerking when they're 10 wtf. You know she'll be getting dicked by the time she's in 8th grade.

Comment

I dont agree that the girl is a skank in the making and needs her twerking ass beat. But what he did was wrong. Cruel. Dude is a sick muthafuka and has prison or suicide written all over him.
        There are better ways to get your point across than that!

Comment

And most of you condoning this shlt probably jerks off to twerking vids on the daily.

Comment

so 8 more years ? who got first dib on her?

Comment

It was only a airsoft gun, that will teach her not to do it again.

Comment

Originally posted by Krewella Boyy View Post
                LMAOOO.

That's how you look after you sister. She's blessed to have a brother that actually cares about her.

That's how girls grow up to be hoes. Twerking when they're 10 wtf. You know she'll be getting dicked by the time she's in 8th grade.
                Sadly you bring up a valid point, times have rapidly changed I mean ppl were still getting the D at young ages but the media hasn't done anything to help kids grow up in a respectful manner.

Especially when you have freaks like Miley Cyrus going from chasity belt Jane to I'll lick anything and look seductive at the camera, yep that's who your 12yo daughter will consider to be her idol good luck better you than me.

Comment

Originally posted by Adamjr91 View Post
                  ****, there are normal people on this site after all.
                  Those people are just wanting first dibs in 8years time.

Comment

Originally posted by Keitha313 View Post
                    Sadly you bring up a valid point, times have rapidly changed I mean ppl were still getting the D at young ages but the media hasn't done anything to help kids grow up in a respectful manner.

Especially when you have freaks like Miley Cyrus going from chasity belt Jane to I'll lick anything and look seductive at the camera, yep that's who your 12yo daughter will consider to be her idol good luck better you than me.
                    Women are born to love c0ck. That's never going to change.

Comment

Working...
                    X