Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What is your favorite Joe Calzaghe fight?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jloro View Post

Lol he won those fights

Comment

I would probably have to say the Kessler fight. Even though my man lost it was a great fight.

Comment

Originally posted by E.P.T. View Post
        Hopkins fight no doubt. Hopkins ranting about how he'd never let a "whiteboy" beat him one minute and then get his ass kicked by a "whiteboy" the next was hilarious.

That was legendary.

Comment

The one sided beat down agains't Lacy.

Comment

Byron Mitchell. That fight showed me that Calzaghe was the goods.

Comment

The Byron mitchell fight made alot of people change there mind about joe he showed alot of qualitys in that fight,to this day i still watch it its a helluva shootout.Personally i dont think the lacy fight was his best that only showed how bad jeff lacy was,yeah he had his left hook but he couldnt box eggs that night.

Comment

Originally posted by E.P.T. View Post
                Hopkins fight no doubt. Hopkins ranting about how he'd never let a "whiteboy" beat him one minute and then get his ass kicked by a "whiteboy" the next was hilarious.

Haha...that slipped my mind while making this thread. I just can't stand Benard. He is great,but I don't like his personality.

Comment

Definitely the Lacy fight. It was on at like 2/3am in the UK. I had come home from being out and got high. Thought I was tripping balls watching that ****. I believe Gary Shaw called it "an out of body experience". I can relate.

Comment

Originally posted by Frank Ducketts View Post
                    Byron Mitchell. That fight showed me that Calzaghe was the goods.
                    Yes, i cant believe we are the only 2 to mention it,,, when i watched it i had my doubts about calzaghe,, but dude showed he had want it takes to overcome adversity and win...
                    from that point on, i knew he woulod beat lacy and the rest.....

Comment

The fight with Roy. Only because he clowned him. I think joe sucked and was boring as ****. sorry guys. Just being honest.

Comment

Working...
                      X